Would anyone be willing to let me use their HMV student discount?

4 replies
Found 9th Jan 2008
I would like to make a few purchese through HMV but unfortunately my student discount ran out a couple of years. Would be very nice if I could get that 10% off. I presume it would just be a case of sending me the number and I wouldn't have access to any of your personal details? Anyway I am honest and would just want to use it this once for a £60 purchase.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

ill get you a new card tommorow if you like? ill pm you the number. hows that.?

You won't be able to use it if someone else has already used it online. First time you use it online it gets tied to your account and no one else can use it. But if VeryVery is going to get you a new one then you should be sorted and will be able to use it as much as you want :thumbsup:

Original Poster

VeryVery;1437789

ill get you a new card tommorow if you like? ill pm you the number. hows … ill get you a new card tommorow if you like? ill pm you the number. hows that.?

That would be amazing if you could do that. I would really appreciate it. thanks

i want a hmv too, can anyone get one to me?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422866
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769441
    3. Add one, leave one game54415439
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…48

See more discussions