Groups

Would anyone like a 'showersmart'?

Got it through Quidco but its for a mixer tap shower and I thought it was for an electric one.

quidco jargon

There's now an excellent way to save water and money on your energy bills, and do your bit for the environment at the same time. The product itself is called, quite simply, the eaga ShowerSmart. As the name suggests, it's a smart little piece of kit, designed to regulate the flow of your existing shower, simply and effectively.

12 Comments

Actually looks like a great bit of kit, thanks michelleleemoo much appreciated!!

Original Poster

clondikemike;5366193

Actually looks like a great bit of kit, thanks michelleleemoo much … Actually looks like a great bit of kit, thanks michelleleemoo much appreciated!!

pm me yr address and i'll get stalking, oops I mean posting :p:thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;5366209

pm me yr address and i'll get stalking, oops I mean posting :p:thumbsup:

no........she does mean stalking :whistling:

Original Poster

sassie;5366239

also 50p cashback for it too http://www.quidco.com/showersmart/

thanks sas :thumbsup:

and stop being jealous choc ;-);-):p

Banned

ooops didnt realise you meant youde get one to give away, thought you where telling people about it and forgot the link

Original Poster

sassie;5366292

ooops didnt realise you meant youde get one to give away, thought you … ooops didnt realise you meant youde get one to give away, thought you where telling people about it and forgot the link

no yr right I dont think I made it very clear did I, doh!

have pm'd mike as think he thought the same :oops:

I do wonder how many people have sent for one not realising its not for electric showers as I couldnt find it referred to and wouldnt have wasted their resources if I had have known

michelleleemoo;5366263

thanks sas :thumbsup:and stop being jealous choc ;-);-):p

:oops: soz........stalker in training, I bow down to you lol

I did this earlier today (someone did make a thread about it, but it vanished almost immediately, not sure why??)

It says they will just send you it, but then when you give your details it says someone will get in touch with you soon? So, did anyone get in touch with you? Didnt ask for a phone number, just email and address

Original Poster

choc1969;5366307

:oops: soz........stalker in training, I bow down to you lol

stop it choc, dont start me off! he he :w00t::w00t:

and Kelly, I never heard anything, they just sent it :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;5366337

stop it choc, dont start me off! he he :w00t::w00t:and Kelly, I never … stop it choc, dont start me off! he he :w00t::w00t:and Kelly, I never heard anything, they just sent it :thumbsup:

Cool :thumbsup: cashback has tracked too (seems to be on most cashback sites at the same rate of 50p - I used topcashback)

Reps added michelleleemoo for the tip off. Another free 50p in PayPal!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844476
      2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354

See more discussions