Expired

Would anyone like to join my Spotify Family?

Found 21st Jul
I'm thinking of signing up to Spotify Family but I only need 2 slots. It will cost £180 for the year and I will have 4 slots remaining. If we were to split the cost it would be £30 per year for each slot which is a significant saving on the £9.99 per month standard cost. I believe you keep your existing account, you would just need to accept an invite from me and you would have full Spotify Premium access. If your interested, please PM me and we can sort it out.
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
Still have a couple of spots if anyone else is interested.
I am kind of mate well would have been but have just signed up to the 99p for 4 months Amazon unlimited deal in the last few days, sorry
No problem chasloyal, I was tempted by that deal but I use Spotify on Google Home with Google Assistant and Amazon don't support it which is a shame!
coollittlew5 h, 53 m ago

No problem chasloyal, I was tempted by that deal but I use Spotify on …No problem chasloyal, I was tempted by that deal but I use Spotify on Google Home with Google Assistant and Amazon don't support it which is a shame!

The missus is a John Lewis Waitrose partner and twice a year they do 'partner extravaganza' on their staff website which is a massive is put simply a massive in-house sale of many lines they stock.

Without fail they always got ridiculously good deals on the Naim mu-so range going on, be it the big'uns or cubes in standard edition or the Bentley editions.

I am counting on them getting the Uniti Atom on to their stock anytime now and when they do I would assume they will have it featured in the Partner Extravaganza too, cue my stepping forward to snap one up.

All that long winded patter is a round about way of saying if we had that kit already or knew it was coming soon I'd bite your hand off for that Spotify sub but we haven't and I got not idea how long it will be till we have so there's no point grabbing it off ya
No problem. Hope you get the deal! All the slots have been filled now, so we are all set for the year.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants