Would anyone Reccomend this ???

14 replies
Found 9th Dec 2008
Looking to buy one or one that will at least work !! Last one i got never worked. Some of the reviews arent that good, just wondering if anyones had personal experience with one ??

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Original Poster

I use this with my magic eye as a sky extension rather than multiroom.

I run it out 1 window and in another to cut down cables around the house.

works fine.

I had a similar one a few years ago. As soon as you connected the splitter you lose a lot of reception which now means you'd probably not get the digital channels. Up to you though.

For that price you can't go wrong! i just had this as well as a new ariel from argos and ran two cables into the bedrooms for a digital set up i found the conectors a bit cheap so i went to wilkos and got some better quality ones. I made sure that when i put the connectors in i put a bit of insulation tape round to make sure they stay tight.:santa:

Good quality digital reception for us depends where you live i suppose

used this when I was at uni and it worked well, little bit fidley but fine:thumbsup:

could get digital channels too

stephii_b;3710372

used this when I was at uni and it worked well, little bit fidley but … used this when I was at uni and it worked well, little bit fidley but fine:thumbsup:

Welcome stephi :santa:

Original Poster

Thanks alot for all your input, will probable get one as mike said you cant go wrong for that Cheers

Us Mikes need to stick together! Seasons greetings :santa:

Original Poster

mikebike;3710465

Us Mikes need to stick together! Seasons greetings :santa:

Ha ! :santa: :thumbsup:

Mike___;3710470

Ha ! :santa: :thumbsup:

:santa: My daughter works in the Victoria Quarter in the centre in Leeds she has been liviing there since September A fine place to be i think:thumbsup:

Original Poster

mikebike;3710528

:santa: My daughter works in the Victoria Quarter in the centre in Leeds … :santa: My daughter works in the Victoria Quarter in the centre in Leeds she has been liviing there since September A fine place to be i think:thumbsup:

Oh Really, Which shop in there ? Yehh lovely place :-D

Mike___;3710541

Oh Really, Which shop in there ? Yehh lovely place :-D

She is a dental nurse in the surgery above the managment suit,we miss her very much and will be up to see her this weekend:santa:

Original Poster

God knows whats happened to it !! waste of money lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I posted a deal that has been removed38
    2. Looking to travel from belfast11
    3. Gatwick Airport Parking77
    4. Is this expensive?611

See more discussions