Expired

Would anyone recommend this Earlex Paint Spray Station 1900 -

2 replies
Found 23rd Apr 2009
Hi

I am looking for a paint sprayer to paint indoors (walls, ceiling, skirting board, etc) and outdoors (shed, fence panels, etc). I found this Earlex Paint Spray Station 1900 on Amazon selling for £40.00. Also, seen JML Paint Sprayer pro on TV. Are these any good or should I stick to old fashion roller & brush.

Painting outside with roller/brush is just painful & slow. Indoors, I am happy to use roller/brush.

Would anyone recommend a paint sprayer and specifically Earlex Paint Spray Station 1900? If using a sprayer, how much would one need to water down the paint.

Also, where can I get an edging roller?. I got one from a Poundland but that broke after about 5 minutes.

Thanks,

Robie

2 Comments

earlex and the other sprayers are great but you have to make sure the velocity of the paint is just right or things can go a bit messy.

They do get the job done a lot quicker and coverage can be more even than with a roller, depending on what it is your painting/spraying. just make sure you run it trough with water or cleaning fluid after you finish or the nozzles will be ruined.

Original Poster

katya1971;5014836

earlex and the other sprayers are great but you have to make sure the … earlex and the other sprayers are great but you have to make sure the velocity of the paint is just right or things can go a bit messy.They do get the job done a lot quicker and coverage can be more even than with a roller, depending on what it is your painting/spraying. just make sure you run it trough with water or cleaning fluid after you finish or the nozzles will be ruined.

Thanks for the response. I have just ordered one from Amazon at £40.00. Hopefully, it will be good for my external & perhaps internal painting job.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to load vouchers for Black Friday for 4k tv33
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed430
    3. Computer upgrades22
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED33

See more discussions