Groups

Would I be able to sell 5 or would I only be allowed to sell 2.

I've got a bunch of bare (Metal showing) 512mb drives, might sell them on here but am I allowed more than 2/ is there an exception for this kinda product...

Tim

36 Comments

only 2 mate

Banned

loads of exceptions mate, its called discretion, ask a mod

Tut tut tut I know what these are

Original Poster

Okay.

Original Poster

RedIron;2939415

:-D

timothyw9;2939424

:-D

E-bay

:whistling:

wat are they?

Banned

RedIron;2939415

what are they :?

Oh by the way Tim

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4892/sofas22qw0.gif

Pitbikeboy;2939440

wat are they?

sassie;2939441

what are they :?

That would be telling

Ask Tim

Original Poster

RedIron;2939428

E-bay:whistling:

Bare pendrives or the bracelet part? :-D

what are they?!

timothyw9;2939452

Bare pendrives or the bracelet part? :-D

The pen drives

Original Poster

RedIron;2939447

Oh by the way Tim

I'm gonna be a pain and ask if you could insert a The Sofa's are back WOO! frame in there! lol!

timothyw9;2939466

I'm gonna be a pain and ask if you could insert a The Sofa's are back … I'm gonna be a pain and ask if you could insert a The Sofa's are back WOO! frame in there! lol!

lol OK give me 5

Banned

I think your initial question has blown your chances lol

If you have 5 you shouldn't be selling any on here as you would be acting as a trader ;-)

Original Poster

Heh lol! Ebay item no : 280263492709

Banned

csiman;2939472

I think your initial question has blown your chances lol

nah, not really, it gets the pm's flowing in when posted in misc, you dont think he dont know what hes doing do ya ;-)

wtf are these

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/7475/094659001221065941he0.gif

But could he sell 2 today and then 2 next week??

Original Poster

Thanks. :-D!!!! LOL!

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2939520

Good point there... hmm

Original Poster

I reckon they would be quite good for somebody making a linux server or someat like that - connect up to usb hub, and then there is some software for linux which will let you raid them! wicked!

timothyw9;2939582

I reckon they would be quite good for somebody making a linux server or … I reckon they would be quite good for somebody making a linux server or someat like that - connect up to usb hub, and then there is some software for linux which will let you raid them! wicked!

Not really worth it though considering the capacity, do they work as xbox memory cards?

RedIron;2939593

Not really worth it though considering the capacity, do they work as xbox … Not really worth it though considering the capacity, do they work as xbox memory cards?

Yes they do Ive modded one into a contoller connector for soft modding xboxes in conjunction with the socket end from a usb extension cable, fits nicely and sealed with glue from a glue gun. Looks neat and fits nicely into a pocket! The whole thing fits just inside a connector block, with a bit sticking out about 5mm.

Ive also converted a xbox connector to a usb port, and then the controller to run on usb so it can be used on xbox and pc.

Banned

DIVA1977;2939520

it dont work like that, see the person who has sold 3 phones over a certain amount of time

timothyw9;2939492

Heh lol! Ebay item no : 280263492709

your returns policy doesn't say much

harlzter;2939596

Yes they do Ive modded one into a contoller connector for soft modding … Yes they do Ive modded one into a contoller connector for soft modding xboxes in conjunction with the socket end from a usb extension cable, fits nicely and sealed with glue from a glue gun. Looks neat and fits nicely into a pocket! The whole thing fits just inside a connector block, with a bit sticking out about 5mm.Ive also converted a xbox connector to a usb port, and then the controller to run on usb so it can be used on xbox and pc.

He should just sell them on E-bay then

I was going to cut all the wires off my controls and put a USB connection on it so I could sell the controller ends as part of a soft mod kit, never got round to it though

sassie;2939597

it dont work like that, see the person who has sold 3 phones over a … it dont work like that, see the person who has sold 3 phones over a certain amount of time

Who was that?

Banned

RedIron;2939652

He should just sell them on E-bay then

think he is, hence this post

RedIron;2939652

Who was that?

cant remember now, will see if i can find

sassie;2939668

think he is, hence this postcant remember now, will see if i can find

No that's not his listing on E-bay, he was just showing what he had before he removed the casing, they was a boffer from a few weeks ago

I meant anyway he should sell them as part of an xbox softmod kit as they cost about a fiver to make and sell for about £15

And thanks for looking for me :thumbsup:

Banned

sorry i have looked but cant find who it was, i think the jist of it was they had listed some 6 phones over their time here, although if i remember rightly they only sold 3

sassie;2939783

sorry i have looked but cant find who it was, i think the jist of it was … sorry i have looked but cant find who it was, i think the jist of it was they had listed some 6 phones over their time here, although if i remember rightly they only sold 3

That's alright, I was just going to be nosy lol, it wont keep me up at night*

*for too long anyway

£16.50 delivered? good luck with that!

Original Poster

RedIron;2939692

No that's not his listing on E-bay, he was just showing what he had … No that's not his listing on E-bay, he was just showing what he had before he removed the casing, they was a boffer from a few weeks agoI meant anyway he should sell them as part of an xbox softmod kit as they cost about a fiver to make and sell for about £15And thanks for looking for me :thumbsup:

True (It's not my ebay listing)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010

See more discussions