Groups
    EXPIRED

Would I be able to sell - MOD HELP PLEASE

Alli & Lipobind tablets on here??

Not sure if they would be prohibited...

12 Comments

I think Ali is not classed as medicine it is herbal based not sure though I know you cant sell medicines but someone posted Nicorette Inhalators and it went to the mods and the mods allowed as it was available 'over the counter'
    But best contact the mods:thumbsup:

Original Poster

octobergirl;6762088

I think Ali is not classed as medicine it is herbal based not sure though … I think Ali is not classed as medicine it is herbal based not sure though I know you cant sell medicines but someone posted Nicorette Inhalators and it went to the mods and the mods allowed as it was available 'over the counter'But best contact the mods:thumbsup:

thanks for that.

+1

:thumbsup:

Rhianne;6762145

thanks for that. +1:thumbsup:

i might be interested LOL

Alli has sold on here before, i remember 100%..can't find thread tho..

Banned

you can get these from your doc, called orlistat, sure they do the same job? lol ... what is lipobind?

Banned

what do these do?

may be interested if they have the desired effect,being a renowned druggie n all

I also have one and a half months supply of Orlistat so if we are allowed to sell it on here then I will offer mine also.
    I was told Orlistat is more effective than Alli as it is on prescription but I haven't seen any proof of that?

[QUOTE=fifitrix123;6772042]I also have one and a half months supply of Orlistat so if we are allowed to sell it on here then I will offer mine also.
    I was told Orlistat is more effective than Alli as it is on prescription but I haven't seen any proof of that?[/QUOTE]

you just killed a potential sale :roll:

Banned

Orlistat is a prescription medicine it's stronger so that would be no your are not allowed to sell prescribed meds on plus with Alli I doubt it as you have to be approved by a pharmacy to buy it, by way of a medical questionnaire, if you have any risks you are refused and sent to the gp.

octobergirl;6762088

I think Ali is not classed as medicine it is herbal based not sure though … I think Ali is not classed as medicine it is herbal based not sure though I know you cant sell medicines but someone posted Nicorette Inhalators and it went to the mods and the mods allowed as it was available 'over the counter'But best contact the mods:thumbsup:

Alli is NOT herbal it is a medicine that is available following consultation with a pharmacist only therefore it would not be allowed on here

fifitrix123;6772042

I also have one and a half months supply of Orlistat so if we are allowed … I also have one and a half months supply of Orlistat so if we are allowed to sell it on here then I will offer mine also.I was told Orlistat is more effective than Alli as it is on prescription but I haven't seen any proof of that?

Orlistat is the drug name. Xenical on prescription is 120 mg or orlistat where Alli is 60mg. Xenical would not be allowed as it only legally available via a prescription in the UK

Sorry we cant allow any medicines

(4) It should go without saying, NO prohibited, classified or illegal items. This includes fake/counterfeit goods, copied media, ANY console cards 'TTDS', 'DSTT' or 'Pandora' batteries etc., cable TV boxes ']NTL' or ']Virgin Media' etc., any promotional material unless bundled with original item, money swapping' such as bank transfers of £xx paid in to others PayPal account for £xx amount, ]Google Adwords, group specific discount codes such as 'student card numbers' for example, weapons of any kind, alcohol, tobacco products or illegal substances, age restricted products (eg. pharmaceuticals), sexually explicit items, gaming accounts such as 'Steam' which are non transferable and any similar trades will be expired and closed. NO voucher sales such as Amazon or High Street store or mobile top ups, only like for like trades.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Good Sim only deals??510
    2. Tiny white mites in bedroom and living room HELP333549
    3. Now tv entertainment passes11
    4. Best laptop for a budget of £700?22

See more discussions