Expired

Would i be allowed to.....? And how much is this worth?

28 replies
Found 14th May 2009
Place an item the the FS/FT forme if i am not 100% sure if i want to trdae it..... i am considering placing a PSP on the FS/FT setion and trying to trade for a phone but am not 100% sure if to do a trade and am not sure if i am aloud to list it taking all of this into details?

Also how much would it all be worth please?
It is:

An origional, GIGA pack PSP (black) (phat)

in the box is :
PSP
1 GB memory card,
Headphones,
Power cable,
5 games including:
WRC
World Tour soccer: Challenge edition,
Medieveil resurection (french box and instructions but game works in english)
Persuit force,
Pre evo soccer 5,

and the UMD:
Welcome to the jungle

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

No you aren't aloud, or allowed. Time wasting.

I would say £70, which you no can't list for at least 7 days from getting this thread locked now.

Original Poster

on the value?

Original Poster

this isnt on FS or trade so i could list strait away couldt i?

What have i done wrong with this thread it is on misc?

Original Poster

any other ideas?

Reaney24;5214265

this isnt on FS or trade so i could list strait away couldt i?What have i … this isnt on FS or trade so i could list strait away couldt i?What have i done wrong with this thread it is on misc?

You can no longer list straight away. It is now in the rules, which you wouldn't read before posting in "Misc". Even if you did, it isn't clear.

hotukdeals.com/ite…st/

Original Poster

oh i didnt know about that...... damn i have to wait a week to sell this now.... since when are all of these new rules coming into place

check them reguarly they change all the time lately

Original Poster

ok whilst it is up might as well find out how much people would value this at... thanks Ste

u have to fax ur passport and a utility bill etc to a mod also
prob worth £80 maybe max if in good nick

Original Poster

intenso100;5214472

u have to fax ur passport and a utility bill etc to a mod alsoprob worth … u have to fax ur passport and a utility bill etc to a mod alsoprob worth £80 maybe max if in good nick

what?

Reaney24;5214528

what?

i think thats a joke.....at least i hope so.....

Original Poster

ilovepink;5214643

i think thats a joke.....at least i hope so.....

lol ok good

Banned

id swap u a nokia 6500

Original Poster

toni15500;5225734

id swap u a nokia 6500

not really interested in that to be honest as i was hopefully goting to do add this and a LG viewty to get a better phone but just out of interest is it the classic or slide?

Banned

Reaney24;5225797

not really interested in that to be honest as i was hopefully goting to … not really interested in that to be honest as i was hopefully goting to do add this and a LG viewty to get a better phone but just out of interest is it the classic or slide?

its the slide i bought it at xmas but decided i would go for the new blackberry bold untill i get bored of that

Original Poster

toni15500;5225901

its the slide i bought it at xmas but decided i would go for the new … its the slide i bought it at xmas but decided i would go for the new blackberry bold untill i get bored of that

wil have to pass i would have considered a trade for that with a LG viewty if you like?

Otherwise i will have to leave it.

Thanks Ste

Banned

Reaney24;5225962

wil have to pass i would have considered a trade for that with a LG … wil have to pass i would have considered a trade for that with a LG viewty if you like?Otherwise i will have to leave it.Thanks Ste

the lg viewtys are selling brand new for 79 quid thats pink and purple ones this fone cost me 159 quid at xmas il pass il get maybe 60 for this fone or i cud just sell the blackberry but not sure if i like either now

Original Poster

toni15500;5225993

the lg viewtys are selling brand new for 79 quid thats pink and purple … the lg viewtys are selling brand new for 79 quid thats pink and purple ones this fone cost me 159 quid at xmas il pass il get maybe 60 for this fone or i cud just sell the blackberry but not sure if i like either now

i am just judging on how much they are selling for on ebay..... viewtys are ranging from around £60-£80 znd the 6500 between £50-£70 so thats all that i am judging it on.

I take it that you wouldnt be interested in any sorts of trade then?

Banned

Reaney24;5226028

i am just judging on how much they are selling for on ebay..... viewtys … i am just judging on how much they are selling for on ebay..... viewtys are ranging from around £60-£80 znd the 6500 between £50-£70 so thats all that i am judging it on.I take it that you wouldnt be interested in any sorts of trade then?

Yeah i would but not for another fone ( i loose interest in then too quick )

Original Poster

toni15500;5226057

Yeah i would but not for another fone ( i loose interest in then too … Yeah i would but not for another fone ( i loose interest in then too quick )

well that is all i have up for trade other than a Nintendo SP with a few games/Nintendo colour
xbox 360 games, the viewty few PC games, few DVD's, few DS games

thats about it i think.

would you be interested in anything?

Banned

Reaney24;5226076

well that is all i have up for trade other than a Nintendo SP with a few … well that is all i have up for trade other than a Nintendo SP with a few games/Nintendo colourxbox 360 games, the viewty few PC games, few DVD's, few DS gamesthats about it i think.would you be interested in anything?

what xbox games do u have ?
and whats a nintendo sp and nintendo colour sorry for the late reply i crashed out

Banned

i dont know if you are both aware but what you are both doing will get you both a suspension

Original Poster

toni15500;5227757

what xbox games do u have ?and whats a nintendo sp and nintendo colour … what xbox games do u have ?and whats a nintendo sp and nintendo colour sorry for the late reply i crashed out

lol...... erm

Xbox 360 games that i have a are:

Tomb raider Underworld,
PGR 4,
Stranglehold,
Bioshock Tin edition,
Gears of war 2 (with flashback map code)

erm the Nintendo sp looks like this and comes with a few games and a protevtive case

http://ripleyhs.jack.k12.wv.us/studentweb/spring05/Morgan/Internet%20Programming5/images/gameboy%20sp.JPG

and the gameboy colour is the older version it was the second game boy colour was the second game boy to come and was the first one in colour out, this also comes with a few games and a carrier case the colour looks a bit like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/f/fe/20070922154958!Game_Boy_Color.jpg

Original Poster

sassie;5227902

i dont know if you are both aware but what you are both doing will get … i dont know if you are both aware but what you are both doing will get you both a suspension

are we i didnt know that what would i need to do create a thread?

sorry mods did not know about this :oops: would i be better off making a thread?

Reaney24;5227923

are we i didnt know that what would i need to do create a thread?

you have turned this into a FS/FT thread which is a breach of rules,get this thread locked by a mod,then wait 7 days and list in FS/FT section.

Original Poster

boothy;5227932

get this thread locked by a mod,then wait 7 days and list in FS/FT … get this thread locked by a mod,then wait 7 days and list in FS/FT section.

ok no probs

Original Poster

i have just let the mods know to close it

Banned

Thread closed. This has turned into a fs/ft thread despite others advising you not to go down this route in Misc. No excuse really, you had your answer early on in the posting and I have deemed this thread to be in avoidance of the re-listing rule.

Normal advice if requiring a guide price would be to look at previous prices on here, or from other sites as you've already mentioned.

Reaney24;5225797

not really interested in that to be honest as i was hopefully goting to … not really interested in that to be honest as i was hopefully goting to do add this and a LG viewty to get a better phone but just out of interest is it the classic or slide?

Reaney24;5226028

i am just judging on how much they are selling for on ebay..... viewtys … i am just judging on how much they are selling for on ebay..... viewtys are ranging from around £60-£80 znd the 6500 between £50-£70 so thats all that i am judging it on.I take it that you wouldnt be interested in any sorts of trade then?

Reaney24;5226076

well that is all i have up for trade other than a Nintendo SP with a few … well that is all i have up for trade other than a Nintendo SP with a few games/Nintendo colourxbox 360 games, the viewty few PC games, few DVD's, few DS gamesthats about it i think.would you be interested in anything?

Reaney24;5227923

are we i didnt know that what would i need to do create a thread?sorry … are we i didnt know that what would i need to do create a thread?sorry mods did not know about this :oops: would i be better off making a thread?

Reaney24;5227961

i have just let the mods know to close it

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge12
  2. Headphones for Ps4?11
  3. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?1019
  4. Lost my CEX membership Card?22

See more discussions