Would it be cheaper to pre-order or wait till release (dvds and bluray)

3 replies
Found 11th Apr 2011
I have pre-ordered a bluray but am now thinking it will get cheaper once the title is released. Does this seem to be the case, in anyones experience?. Tangled bluray double play.
Any comments please. Thanks

3 Comments

Well get the tangled + snow white combo blu ray from amazon for £17.99...much better and even if when they come on BOGOF offer, that price be beaten by maybe a £1-2...not much.

Tho disney blu rays hold their price well and tangled was a hit, so i dont see it dropping soon.

Original Poster

Dhiraj1

Well get the tangled + snow white combo blu ray from amazon for … Well get the tangled + snow white combo blu ray from amazon for £17.99...much better and even if when they come on BOGOF offer, that price be beaten by maybe a £1-2...not much.Tho disney blu rays hold their price well and tangled was a hit, so i dont see it dropping soon.

Thanks, cancelling my original pre-order which is £16.43 and have now pre-ordered from sainsburys @ £13.49 they are doing 20% off selected pre-order dvds and blurays. I already have Snow White so just pre-ordered Tangled bluray+dvd pack.

I preordered the new HP triple play for 12.74 on amazon when I checked yesterday cheapeast was about 14 quid so I guess it varies.
Edited by: "numptyj" 12th Apr 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75872
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
    3. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM11
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers55

See more discussions