would it be ok to play my ps3 on a panasonic plasma?

Found 14th Apr 2009
please say yes lol because i know the plasmas are best for blu rays and i am getting my collection going and obvsouly this would be my main tv
thanks

20 Comments

Banned

ok then............NO!

stoopid question....stoopid answer

Yes, of course it would, great on a plasma or lcd, in fact great on any tv!!

Banned

clondikemike;4919386

Yes, of course it would, great on a plasma or lcd, in fact great on any … Yes, of course it would, great on a plasma or lcd, in fact great on any tv!!

he said a ps3 bud, not 360.

Original Poster

what about screen burn

Original Poster

casparwhite;4919383

ok then............NO!stoopid question....stoopid answer

what u talking about a think your a bit stoned buddy

Banned

tonico;4919413

what about screen burn

if you start to get screenburn just stop playing it with the tv. only 1 way to find out my jolly old chap.

yes it will be fine. the ps3 menu's background moves around so it will not give u screen burn. just dont hook up a monitor to it.

Original Poster

ok thanks so i take it i could not browse the internet through the ps3

DangerGod;4919395

he said a ps3 bud, not 360.

Banned

tonico;4919421

what u talking about a think your a bit stoned buddy

i think it may be you who needs a reality check....lol

"would it be ok to play a ps3 on a plasma tv??"

errrr

Banned

clondikemike;4919454

lol

tonico;4919450

ok thanks so i take it i could not browse the internet through the ps3

:?

Original Poster

casparwhite;4919469

i think it may be you who needs a reality check....lol"would it be ok to … i think it may be you who needs a reality check....lol"would it be ok to play a ps3 on a plasma tv??" errrr

yeah i know i could do it but i just wouldnt want to damage the tv with screen burn i have heard a few horror stories with other plasma models

Banned

tonico;4919510

yeah i know i could do it but i just wouldnt want to damage the tv with … yeah i know i could do it but i just wouldnt want to damage the tv with screen burn i have heard a few horror stories with other plasma models

:?

OP do you still want vouchers

]http//ho…ff/

Original Poster

deb8z;4919553

OP do you still want … OP do you still want vouchers]http://hotukdeals.com/item/379995/hmv-vouchers-x2-2-off-x2-1-off/

yeah i got some thanks :thumbsup:

tonico;4919510

yeah i know i could do it but i just wouldnt want to damage the tv with … yeah i know i could do it but i just wouldnt want to damage the tv with screen burn i have heard a few horror stories with other plasma models

Since you haven't even stated what model yours is, I still say...:? x 2

Original Poster

thesaint;4919744

Since you haven't even stated what model yours is, I still say...:? x 2

in was thinking of getting the new 2009 42 inch model

Banned

I have a th42px80 and have played PS3 on it for over a year now and no screen burn. Just be careful ie: dont fall asleep playing a game with static images.

You will get image retention but it fades away pretty quick.

Original Poster

alexthekid;4922844

I have a th42px80 and have played PS3 on it for over a year now and no … I have a th42px80 and have played PS3 on it for over a year now and no screen burn. Just be careful ie: dont fall asleep playing a game with static images.You will get image retention but it fades away pretty quick.

ok thanks:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…810
    2. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions