Would it surprise you if one family had funded both sides of all major wars since the Napoleonics?

51 replies
Found 4th Jul
War=Profit for some old school blood lines!?

1. Misc
  2. Family
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Family
Top comments

Is it the lizard people again?

davewave

really?!? every war...every war?one family have funded both sides of … really?!? every war...every war?one family have funded both sides of every war since the Napoleonics yes, that's a conspiracy and an untrue one at that.

It's a very loose observation.

Technically the Rothschild family (or rather the banks/institutions they control) make a lot of money buying up the bonds most countries issue during times of war or economic uncertainty.

So yes, they pretty much have bought bonds any country at war has issued.

And yes, they traditionally have done it for both sides. Mainly because they're not stupid (and it's a big family!). It's a proven formula and not a particularly difficult concept to grasp: basically arbitrage gambling on a grand scale.
Edited by: "CaptainSocks" 4th Jul
51 Comments

Think I'll check the deals section to if there are any decent tinfoil offers.

How would I feel, erm not much to be honest. Probably wouldn't surprise me if true, tbh its all a bit meh.

Wars happen and war makes oodles of $$$ and thus will continue, would be great if we could all live in piece and harmony like a Coke ad but humans aint like that.

Your obviously talking about the Rothchilds, funded the French revolution and the Russian revolution. Rothchild is German for red flag and is why the Russian flag is read. Its all quite well documented, no need for the tinfoil.

123thisisme

Rothchild is German for red flag

No it isn't.

The German word for "flag" is.... "flagge".

You've got to know the correct handshake
https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-13-2015/RIAGPa.gif

Original Poster

123thisisme

Your obviously talking about the Rothchilds, funded the French revolution … Your obviously talking about the Rothchilds, funded the French revolution and the Russian revolution. Rothchild is German for red flag and is why the Russian flag is read. Its all quite well documented, no need for the tinfoil.

Tag you're it! Expect half a dozen black SUV's any minute now! X)

What would I feel? Probably the wifes ****, same as usual.

My turn.

1. Prove it
2. What are you going to do about it?

/thread

JumpMan1980

Roth-schild - The original translation was Red Shield... not flag but … Roth-schild - The original translation was Red Shield... not flag but it's close enough

Coincidence really though isn't it?

Certainly not why Russia adopted a red flag.

That was already a commonly used symbol of defiance. Dates from the Paris Commune (which was suppressed).

This is the problem with conspiracy theories - loads make some very valid and interesting observations, but because they always seem to feel the need to explain everything they end up collapsing under the weight of their own hubris.

(I don't doubt the Rothschild have made a fortune from war btw. As I don't doubt many other families have. It's big business at the end of the day).

JumpMan1980

Roth-schild - The original translation was Red Sign/ Shield... not flag … Roth-schild - The original translation was Red Sign/ Shield... not flag but it's close enough

Yes you are correct it was shield not flag.

JumpMan1980

Tag you're it! Expect half a dozen black SUV's any minute now! X)

Ha, they would have to find me first.

Conspiracies are created by conspiracy creators to keep conspiracy hunters entertained long enough to keep them from seeing what is really happening behind the scenes.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 4th Jul

DKLS

dont say it out loud without the correct headwear!

http://www.troll.me/images/keanu-reeves/what-if-conspiracies-are-made-up-by-corporations-to-sell-more-tinfoil.jpg

JumpMan1980

1. I cannot prove it - does something need proof to be affective?

Inb4 thread heading to religion.

ooooopsy daisy.

JumpMan1980

Why are the majority of people uninterested though Captain? Why do they … Why are the majority of people uninterested though Captain? Why do they live 'happily' in their life of illusion - is ignorance truly bliss?

For myself, because it doesn't affect me, pretty much the UK is safe, the biggest risk to my health is my diet and lifestyle. Of all the things that hit my radar and I do care about such as friends, family and work "issues" like the rothschilds and whether they are profiteering war mongerers or not doesn't even make the list.

Arent most people skeptical and a bit meh, remember Bush n Blair and the reports of what weapons Saddam had tucked away.

Reporter: So POTUS and English Poodle boy, how do you know that Saddam has weapons capable of harm and distress?
Bush: We checked the invoices and yes we sold lots of weapons to Saddam and some of them are nasty, proper nasty, bombs that the only thing left is the enemies fillings.
Blair: We told Saddam that he would be a very naughty boy if he used certain weopons, except on special occasions and national holidays.

I don't know about every war but the Rothschilds, especially Jacob Rothschild, without doubt have made a lot of money from conflict. You'd have to be very ignorant of history to dismiss it as some crazy conspiracy theory.

login.name

I don't know about every war but the Rothschilds, especially Jacob … I don't know about every war but the Rothschilds, especially Jacob Rothschild, without doubt have made a lot of money from conflict. You'd have to be very ignorant of history to dismiss it as some crazy conspiracy theory.

really?!? every war...every war?

one family have funded both sides of every war since the Napoleonics
yes, that's a conspiracy and an untrue one at that.

Its only the daft that don't realise everything and everyone is run and controlled by the "system".....

davewave

really?!? every war...every war?one family have funded both sides of … really?!? every war...every war?one family have funded both sides of every war since the Napoleonics yes, that's a conspiracy and an untrue one at that.

I haven't said that.

Remedy for any depression is war.

Original Poster

coathanger

Remedy for any depression is war.

My doc prescribes Prozac oO

davewave

It's a very loose observation.

Technically the Rothschild family (or rather the banks/institutions they control) make a lot of money buying up the bonds most countries issue during times of war or economic uncertainty.

So yes, they pretty much have bought bonds any country at war has issued.

And yes, they traditionally have done it for both sides. Mainly because they're not stupid (and it's a big family!). It's a proven formula and not a particularly difficult concept to grasp: basically arbitrage gambling on a grand scale.
Edited by: "CaptainSocks" 4th Jul

CaptainSocks

It's a very loose observation. Technically the Rothschild family (or … It's a very loose observation. Technically the Rothschild family (or rather the banks/institutions they control) make a lot of money buying up the bonds most countries issue during times of war or economic uncertainty. So yes, they pretty much have bought bonds any country at war has issued.And yes, they traditionally have done it for both sides. Mainly because they're not stupid (and it's a big family!). It's a proven formula and not a particularly difficult concept to grasp: basically arbitrage gambling on a grand scale.

Stop with the facts you lizard person.

JumpMan1980

How do we save the world from itself DK?

Maybe we can't.

Maybe people are 'wired' to destroy each other.

Observe our actions historically/individually, quick to be offended, quick to anger, quick to war.

If that's the way we're 'wired' how can we save ourselves from ourselves?

JumpMan1980

Why are the majority of people uninterested though Captain? Why do they … Why are the majority of people uninterested though Captain? Why do they live 'happily' in their life of illusion - is ignorance truly bliss?

Because either way there's cock all they can do about it, so much like this thread, thinking such things is an irritating waste of time.

JumpMan1980

Divide and conquer. Make us all act and think individually and we lose … Divide and conquer. Make us all act and think individually and we lose our strength of number.

The wave discriminates the meek force.

JumpMan1980

Ah the attitude of a slave who cannot escape their shackles!

No attitude of someone who does what the **** they want regardless of what else has happened.

You think it makes you more powerful, but you're playing into their system and wasting your time.

JumpMan1980

I wish I could do what the **** I want, with no consequence, no … I wish I could do what the **** I want, with no consequence, no conscience, no imprisonment. That must be real freedom?

I sang to a spoon in a swimming pool because I had a vision from God.

JumpMan1980

I wish I could do what the **** I want, with no consequence, no … I wish I could do what the **** I want, with no consequence, no conscience, no imprisonment. That must be real freedom?

Only if you're into doing immortal things in the first place. Otherwise you're all good as things are

JumpMan1980

Consider this then, maybe we need controlling? Maybe we should not be … Consider this then, maybe we need controlling? Maybe we should not be angered but pleased?

Man has been trying to control man from day one - hence the killing.
I'm not sure man has the ability to control himself far less his fellow man.

Not angered, but pleased?
Have we learned nothing from our own history?
If man had all the pleasures of the world he would soon tire of the world and would surely destroy it.

I have a pet unicorn.

Prove that I don't.

Erubadhron

I have a pet unicorn.Prove that I don't.

Unicorns don't exist.

Original Poster

MSK.

Only if you're into doing immortal things in the first place. Otherwise … Only if you're into doing immortal things in the first place. Otherwise you're all good as things are

Immortal oO show off
Edited by: "JumpMan1980" 4th Jul

123thisisme2 m ago

Unicorns don't exist.

Of course they do; I've got one as a pet

Erubadhron

Of course they do; I've got one as a pet

How long have you had it? Mine went missing a while back when I was in the shop buying a chocolate teapot. Melted on the way home as it took longer on foot.

Original Poster

AndrewRoss

How long have you had it? Mine went missing a while back when I was in … How long have you had it? Mine went missing a while back when I was in the shop buying a chocolate teapot. Melted on the way home as it took longer on foot.

Hang on a second. Unicorn - yes fine. Chocolate teapot - sure. Not getting a Uber but instead walking? Unbelievable!

Erubadhron

etymonline.com/ind…orn

123thisisme

Unicorns don't exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…7em

The ancients were clearly referring to some sort of extant animal, but it's highly unlikely to have been a horned horse.
Peeps most likely got the 'horse' idea from a complete misunderstanding of Pliny's description - though, why they'd ignore the lion, deer, elephant part of the description is anyone's guess.

Edited by: "tryn2help" 4th Jul

Original Poster

Erubadhron

123thisisme

Unicorns don't exist.

JumpMan19807 h, 51 m ago

even funding both sides of just one war seems like an odd thing to do …even funding both sides of just one war seems like an odd thing to do though!? in school I wasn't taught about who funded ww2 just that Germany had to be dealt with! Not that the same family picked up the tab and the debts and made a "killing"!

even funding both sides of just one war seems like an odd thing to do though
Finance is basically gambling. If you had a roulette wheel where the reds gave you 5:1 and the blacks gave you 5:1 , you would be stupid to not divide your pot between the two colours as you couldn't lose - whereas just picking one would give you a 50% chance of losing. That's all they did.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.3133
    2. Driving anxiety.22
    3. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G44
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G22

See more discussions