Would like a UK call centre/customer service number for PLAY

Found 30th Nov 2010
Ordered a san francisco from them on the 23rd. The day it was supposedly dispatched my order read hermes 2 day delivery and had an invalid tracking number with it. Anyway a few days later i checked again and the hermes delivery method text along with the tracking number was gone and it just read as dispatched on the 23rd. It still hasnt arrived and I tried phoning their CS line but went to some call centre in bangladesh or something and the guy didnt have a clue and couldnt give me any info except wait 21 days before phoning about a late order. I cant wait 21 days. Theres gotta be some tracking info on it, they wouldnt send it by royalmail standard would they? Anyway lol back to the point I want a UK centre number. Anyone??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Last time i phoned call centre was in Newry

try this number for uk, it used to work for me but not called them in a long time.
01534 877 595

I ordered something from play.com on the same day and it hasn't arrived either,it never takes that long.

Original Poster

simplex

I ordered something from play.com on the same day and it hasn't arrived … I ordered something from play.com on the same day and it hasn't arrived either,it never takes that long.

i ordered a dvd afew weeks before that took over a week arriving with royalmail. that was longer than usual. But the phone shouldve been here by now =[

Ye not sure what they are playing at, i ordered a hdd been 7/8 days now

I know send it 2nd class but this is takin the mick

Play.com

0845 800 1020
028 9092 1724

Also: 01534 877595
Fax: 01534 631580
01534 nos are Jersey and may cost more than other 01/02 nos and inclusive mins may not apply.
operated by Gem

Original Poster

bump

Banned

Eez1

bump

For what exactly?

Original Poster

DangerGod

For what exactly?

so i didnt lose track of it
Post a comment