would like help trying to find cheap square shower drain with square design. check description

Found 1st Aug 2017
I found one on this site for £59 which I think is way too expensive and can't seem to find it for cheaper so can someone else please help me. It has to be the same design as this

nwtdirect.co.uk/wet…BwE

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
How about something like this? Although it looks a little small you should be able to find larger versions.

ebay.co.uk/itm…6I6
Bigfootpete2 h, 56 m ago

How about something like this? Although it looks a little small you should …How about something like this? Although it looks a little small you should be able to find larger versions.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-9-Inch-Square-Bathroom-Floor-Drain-with-Removable-Strainer-Stainless-Steel-/142451335586?hash=item212ac2e1a2:g:rkAAAOSwdBRZf6I6

I have seen those types but I was hoping to find one with a square design if possible, as those look easier to clog
there is tones on ebay, i quite like this one
ebay.co.uk/itm…726
shyki1234521 h, 45 m ago

I have seen those types but I was hoping to find one with a square design …I have seen those types but I was hoping to find one with a square design if possible, as those look easier to clog

Nah - that is difficult to block, especially with four sides... How much hair do you have?

Or there is this one:

ebay.co.uk/itm…M-W
Edited by: "Bigfootpete" 3rd Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants