Would people be interested in sky go?

Found 24th Jun
Is it worth buying a sky go account for £40
All the sports kids movie channels
Community Updates
AskSkyStreaming
8 Comments
Well does this account have all the log in details etc? Is it a friend or family member? If not i would not touch it.
I bought an NBCSN account a similar way the other year. It did go down (guy must have change his password) and the place I bought from just replaced the account. Make sure there’s some sort of agreement in place he guaranteed 12 months where the account would be replaced. The next account I got lasted until I stopped watching it.

Its a gamble though
I just use IPTV, cheaper, lasts longer and it’s well controlled and maintained, get all channels from Europe and all sports from US, also all ppv,
Can’t knock it but make sure you’ve got a half decent internet connection
I just bought a Hulu account in the same way as they don't accept non-US credit/debit cards. Such a faff as just when you are about to watch something, you try to log in and it doesn't work so you have to replace it! Hulu was <£5 so it's okay, but wouldn't pay £40 unless it's someone you trust!
It’s someone who sells them through his tv repair shop and yes comes with login and password just thought I’d ask first as maybe someone has bought in the past.
deals4you20176 m ago

It’s someone who sells them through his tv repair shop and yes comes with l …It’s someone who sells them through his tv repair shop and yes comes with login and password just thought I’d ask first as maybe someone has bought in the past.

Mmm, TV repair shop. Maybe when repairing a TV, they ask for the Sky ID and then sell it on. If you trust them it's worth a shot, as long as it's Sky Go Extra (which can be enabled for free through Sky VIP) to ensure you can watch on console and with more devices - so the other user can use it at the same time as you.
jamie01557 m ago

Mmm, TV repair shop. Maybe when repairing a TV, they ask for the Sky ID …Mmm, TV repair shop. Maybe when repairing a TV, they ask for the Sky ID and then sell it on. If you trust them it's worth a shot, as long as it's Sky Go Extra (which can be enabled for free through Sky VIP) to ensure you can watch on console and with more devices - so the other user can use it at the same time as you.

Yes he said I can watch the content on mobile/iPad/consoles so I’m pretty happy with that. Cheers for that
nrackham762 h, 20 m ago

I just use IPTV, cheaper, lasts longer and it’s well controlled and m …I just use IPTV, cheaper, lasts longer and it’s well controlled and maintained, get all channels from Europe and all sports from US, also all ppv, Can’t knock it but make sure you’ve got a half decent internet connection

who do you use? tried like 5 and all been hit and miss, i have 100mb connection good ping, virgin
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants