Would people buy a sim and credit for what I paid

Found 11th Sep 2008
Since people can get free sims a lot

Just I bought a new phone and to pay £10 even though I didnt want the Orange sim card at all.

Its not registered yet but I have no need for the sim as I have a O2 sim I have owned for 5 years and dont want rid of.

So if I can I want to sell it on and get if possible what I can or at worse slightly less.

1. Misc
  2. Sim
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sim
17 Comments

sim cards go for next to nothing, doubt you'll get a tenner for it

I tried selling my 2 T-Mobile Payg phones with 10£ on each of them & they didnt sell for 7£ each. :cry:

Banned

how may phones your purchased?

you can get orange sims for free no way i'd pay for 1, unless it had credit on

£10 top up code can usually sell for about £7-£7.50

DIVA1977;2949578

you can get orange sims for free no way i'd pay for 1, unless it had … you can get orange sims for free no way i'd pay for 1, unless it had credit on

he means one with £10 preloaded onto it

Slash;2949580

£10 top up code can usually sell for about £7-£7.50

Really?? As I have 2 New unregistered T-Mobile PAYG with 10£ loaded. how much do you think I can get for it? :oops:

KOGONAI;2949974

Really?? As I have 2 New unregistered T-Mobile PAYG with 10£ loaded. how … Really?? As I have 2 New unregistered T-Mobile PAYG with 10£ loaded. how much do you think I can get for it? :oops:

People pay £7 - £7.50 for £10 top up vouchers. No idea what you'll get if £10 is already loaded on a sim...I would guess that you will get less than £7

They quite often come up for just a pound delivered so doubt you'll get anything worthwhile.

Original Poster

Benjimoron;2950495

They quite often come up for just a pound delivered so doubt you'll get … They quite often come up for just a pound delivered so doubt you'll get anything worthwhile.

I think you are talking about the ones with no credit as I doubt people would sell a sim card with £10 credit for £1 considering they would be lucky to get 50p after fees and postage

ryouga;2950511

I think you are talking about the ones with no credit as I doubt people … I think you are talking about the ones with no credit as I doubt people would sell a sim card with £10 credit for £1 considering they would be lucky to get 50p after fees and postage

I've had about 20 so far so they do come up. They limit them to only 2 per customer but if you're sneaky you can get a few more! I guess they're making some money out of getting new customers as like you say with fees/postage they won't get anything.

Congratulations You committed to buy the following item:

BRAND NEW T-MOBILE PAY AS YOU GO SIM CARD + £10 CREDIT
Sale price: £0.99
Quantity: 2
Subtotal: £1.98
Postage Royal Mail 1st Class Standard: £0.00 for first item, £0.00 for each additional item.

Benjimoron;2951734

Congratulations You committed to buy the following item: BRAND NEW … Congratulations You committed to buy the following item: BRAND NEW T-MOBILE PAY AS YOU GO SIM CARD + £10 CREDIT Sale price: £0.99 Quantity: 2 Subtotal: £1.98 Postage Royal Mail 1st Class Standard: £0.00 for first item, £0.00 for each additional item.

Please can you enlighten us where you did that, because I feel gutted that I paid 20£ to get the 2 Tmobile payg numbers: 0798*872227 & 0798*872237 :cry:

You got decent numbers though, I just got rubbish ones (didn't matter as I just threw them in the bin once the credit run out).

It's from a seller called e_cell (I think) on ebay. I'm not sure who else sells them at the moment. Every so often they come up at a good price, otherwise you're paying about £3 each. Still a good price for £10 credit though.

Benjimoron;2951856

You got decent numbers though, I just got rubbish ones (didn't matter as … You got decent numbers though, I just got rubbish ones (didn't matter as I just threw them in the bin once the credit run out).It's from a seller called e_cell (I think) on ebay. I'm not sure who else sells them at the moment. Every so often they come up at a good price, otherwise you're paying about £3 each. Still a good price for £10 credit though.

No wonder!! Because I got it straight from Tmobile as they were a good 2 numbers.
But as I dont need them I was looking to sell them. Dont know how much I am going to get for them.

KOGONAI;2952012

No wonder!! Because I got it straight from Tmobile as they were a good 2 … No wonder!! Because I got it straight from Tmobile as they were a good 2 numbers.But as I dont need them I was looking to sell them. Dont know how much I am going to get for them.

If you could sell as a pair you should get good price , ie parents for their kids, or a couple something like that as numbers almost identical

DIVA1977;2952355

If you could sell as a pair you should get good price , ie parents for … If you could sell as a pair you should get good price , ie parents for their kids, or a couple something like that as numbers almost identical

Thanks I would try that. :thumbsup: rep added for your advice
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313897
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769654
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247679
    4. Money Saving Tips...2341

See more discussions