Expired

Would people buy a xbox HDDVD player at shop price?

Found 23rd Jun 2008
Bought it last week from Gamestation with the 2 sealed HDDVDs for 25 but already had one, I just went a bit crazy lol.

Gamestation wont refund though its all sealed and only offered a credit note.

So I was thinking of listing here inc delivery and the HDDVDs for 25 but not sure if anyone would buy it for that.

10 Comments

mate if you can post a pic of it i would buy it....also what hddvd's did you get with it ?

Yeah, I'd be tempted too, depending on the HD DVDs.

Wouldn't it make more sense to simply post it in the FS forum at that price and see if anyone is willing to pay it?

jah128;2374545

Wouldn't it make more sense to simply post it in the FS forum at that … Wouldn't it make more sense to simply post it in the FS forum at that price and see if anyone is willing to pay it?

definately makes sense

yeah cos you can't make an offer etc in this thread (unless its moved to FS/FT)

Original Poster

jah128;2374545

Wouldn't it make more sense to simply post it in the FS forum at that … Wouldn't it make more sense to simply post it in the FS forum at that price and see if anyone is willing to pay it?

Not really as I was gauging interest first

The HD DVDs I got with it are Enter The Dragon and Chuck And Larry

Original Poster

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/kenohkaioh/23-06-08_1803-1.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/kenohkaioh/23-06-08_1804.jpg

now this really should be in the for sale thread
otherwise its pointless having such threads

Original Poster

jasonrat;2374978

now this really should be in the for sale threadotherwise its pointless … now this really should be in the for sale threadotherwise its pointless having such threads

It is lol didnt you see it.

Now I know I have interest I listed it.

Banned

jah128;2374545

indeed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions