Would shopto still be able to do preorder guarantee?

So basically I had to cancel an order for any Nintendo Switch case from gioteck after they delayed it by potentially as much as a month- 15 to 28 March now, I would suggest anyone else who ordered from same company to check).

My current choice to order from instead is Shopto. But with only 3 days (as of tomorrow), would it be likely for them to still be able to deliver on release day?

6 Comments

There are 3 whole days left before 3rd March so I would definitely think yes.
I've just looked at all their cases releasing on 3rd March and they all say on the page "Dispatched to arrive by release date".
The 2 listings for the A4T case say "In Stock Dispatched tomorrow".

Original Poster

jco83

There are 3 whole days left before 3rd March so I would definitely think … There are 3 whole days left before 3rd March so I would definitely think yes.I've just looked at all their cases releasing on 3rd March and they all say on the page "Dispatched to arrive by release date".The 2 listings for the A4T case say "In Stock Dispatched tomorrow".

Thanks for that wasn't sure as I've never really looked at it until today

Dolphinzz

Thanks for that wasn't sure as I've never really looked at it until … Thanks for that wasn't sure as I've never really looked at it until today

No worries I found the info on the preorder delivery promise shopto.net/hel…ate "This offer is strictly for pre-orders of new releases which are made by 12pm two days before the official release date"

Original Poster

jco83

No worries I found the info on the preorder delivery promise … No worries I found the info on the preorder delivery promise http://www.shopto.net/help/releasecompensate "This offer is strictly for pre-orders of new releases which are made by 12pm two days before the official release date"

Thankyou happy I made the right decision to preorder from there now I will definitely get everything for the Nintendo switch on the same day (minus the screen protector)

Dolphinzz

Thankyou happy I made the right decision to preorder from there now … Thankyou happy I made the right decision to preorder from there now I will definitely get everything for the Nintendo switch on the same day (minus the screen protector)

HYPE!

Original Poster

jco83

HYPE!

Ikr. Am super excited. I might die from excitement in these next few days this is the first console I've ever preordered so that's part of the reason why (finally being able to afford something like a games console for the first time is an achievement )
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laser eye surgery33
    2. Selling advice33
    3. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)711
    4. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment33

See more discussions