Would Sims 3 work on this Macbook Air?

Found 17th Aug 2012
I haven't got a great knowledge of computers, so if anybody can help me out ,it's appreciated.
Macbook Air Specs:
1.4GHZ Intel Core Duo 2
NVIDIA Geforce 320M 256mb
2GB Memory
OS X 10.8
60GB Flash Storage

Sims 3 Specs
Mac 10.5.7 leopard or higher
Intel Core Duo Processor
2GB RAM
ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100.
At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
Community Updates
10 Comments
Apparently.
From your username and avatar i'd expect you to use a "PC Computer".
It will but it will probably run a little slow. Always worth trying though.
Original Poster
philphil61

Can your computer run that game?System Requirements Lab analyzes your … Can your computer run that game?System Requirements Lab analyzes your computer in just seconds, and it's FREE.

I haven't actually bought the laptop yet, but thanks anyway.
ZefSide23

I haven't actually bought the laptop yet, but thanks anyway.

Eek, are you buying one of those? I would seriously think again to be honest, 60GB of space, so if you are going to be using it with photos, music and videos, you may want to think again because 60GB will be gone very quickly.
Generally games don't play on Mac, until you remind them they're a PC in a shiny case.
MBeeching

Generally games don't play on Mac, until you remind them they're a PC in … Generally games don't play on Mac, until you remind them they're a PC in a shiny case.

Some Sims CDs work on mac and PC, you are right, gaming is usually something done by the PC, Macs are on their way though.
im plang to buy macbook air 2012!! though im not confident n satisfyed wid it!! MY QUESTION IS does sims 3 will work on macbook air???urgently reply pls
personally ,although macs are generally quite good, that one you are saying about is very low spec, better to spend your money on a windows pc or laptop
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants