Would someone be kind enough to charge our Lumix TZ-65 battery

8 replies
Found 31st Mar 2011
Appears we left our battery charger abroad. We're going back in a couple of weeks so can collect but was wondering if I could please send my battery to someone on the forums to charge on their official charger rather then have to buy a cheap chinese charger from ebay.

Would be very grateful. The battery model is DMW-BCG10e and it works with TZ-6 to TZ-7 charger.

I would post the battery in a return paid envelope.

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

Buy fron a shop charge then send back claim its faulty/wrong and get refund or instore voucher. Check returns procedure before hand

simplex

Buy fron a shop charge then send back claim its faulty/wrong and get … Buy fron a shop charge then send back claim its faulty/wrong and get refund or instore voucher. Check returns procedure before hand

Buy instore swap the battery new for old and say it doesnt work get a refund easy

Might sound daft but if you went into a decent camera shop do you think they'd do it for a couple of quid?

They are bound to have multiple chargers around, perhaps they may even loan you one.
Edited by: "greg_68" 31st Mar 2011

Eight quid, bit more with fast delivery.

Wouldn't risk sending a battery to a random person.

I have a lumix, don't know which model, will check tonight and let you know.

Edit: this is what I have Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX55EB Digital Camera - Black (8.1MP, 3.6 x Optical Zoom) 2.5" LCD, any idea if my charger will work?

Edited by: "gimmeabargain" 31st Mar 2011

Original Poster

gimmeabargain

I have a lumix, don't know which model, will check tonight and let you … I have a lumix, don't know which model, will check tonight and let you know.Edit: this is what I have Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX55EB Digital Camera - Black (8.1MP, 3.6 x Optical Zoom) 2.5" LCD, any idea if my charger will work?

thanks.. I doubt it would have the same battery (mine is a DMW-BCG10E) but thank you for the thought.

I had a TZ3 which got stolen so I had a spare charger but it is completely different. Highly unlikely that a random camera shop would have the correct charger but thanks for thinking about it.

Still looking for someone with the same camera.. I actually bought it on a whim when I seen the deal posted on HUKD so plently on people must have the same camera.

£1 there, £1 back.. simples

greg_68

Might sound daft but if you went into a decent camera shop do you think … Might sound daft but if you went into a decent camera shop do you think they'd do it for a couple of quid?They are bound to have multiple chargers around, perhaps they may even loan you one.

The op walking into the shop in a gimp outfit might cause a problem.

Original Poster

ok, seems no one has this camera and can help me which is a shame
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions