Groups
    EXPIRED

Would someone fix my nieces DS power switch

my niece broke her ds screen and I replaced it for her, not knowing how easy it was to break the power switch, willing to pay a fee? also when we screwed the case back on the screw has jammed up and won't come out so the case won't fully come off.. in need of a hand really thanks

6 Comments

is the screen working now.. how hard was that to do?.. in the process of fixing my ds lite.. ...

Original Poster

Kandiman1983;4796107

is the screen working now.. how hard was that to do?.. in the process of … is the screen working now.. how hard was that to do?.. in the process of fixing my ds lite.. ...

when I first done my DS I had few problems but then found out I had been sent a faulty screen, this time I done it with no problems, apart from the power switch, just be really careful and take your time

Kandiman1983;4796107

is the screen working now.. how hard was that to do?.. in the process of … is the screen working now.. how hard was that to do?.. in the process of fixing my ds lite.. ...

i did one yesterday it took some time couldnt get the thing to switch on well it flicked on then went straight of again reading on the net it looked like i had blown the fuses, but reading again on how to change the fuse somebody said that they had same problem and they had not pushed the ribbons in right. i had listened to everybody saying the ribbons were easily broke so i was really gentle but guess i was to gentle doing this i had not pushed the ribbons all they way in after taking it apart again i pushed the ribbons in a little bit more and it worked sorry for the long thread but i couldnt explain any smaller :roll:

thats brilliant guys... its just that i got two ds's, one totally snapped in half, and the other on its last legs also...

so wondering how to go about it before i start buying all the stuff...

cheers!

i looked on youtube on the how but spoke on here to see how easy it was i got my screen on the dreaded auction site i was surprised how easy it was seeing as i have trouble changing plugs if i can do it i guess a five yr old could

Original Poster

looks like my niece ain't going to be happy with me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick88

See more discussions