Groups

Would someone value my computer?

Hi. I'm looking to sell my computer and put the money towards a new laptop. What would you expect to pay for something of this specification? The case is new and boxed, most of the components aren't even over 1 years old.

- Asus M2N-E SLI motherboard
    - AMD Athlon X2 4800+ 2.5GHZ
    - 8GB of Kingston value matched pairs (4 X 2GB sticks)
    - Seagate 160GB SATA HDD
    - nVida 8500GT 512mb
    - LiteOn 18X DVD-RW IDE
    - Genuine Windows Vista home premium

Anything else I forgot to mention?

I don't want to rip off anyone but I don't want to be ripped off myself.
    What would you say is a fair price?

Thanks for your help :-)

8 Comments

supermod

Would someone value my computer?

Moved to MISC from fs/t as it's a valuation request. Please remember to report http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif this thread to be MOD closed & then wait 7 days before listing it for sale once you have the required information.

Just a guesstimate id say its worth about £180-200. you can look up the parts individually here [url]www.ebuyer.com[/url] or [url]www.scan.com[/url]

Tell it its a really good computer and you've never met another computer like it before...

Ohhhh.. not that kinda value???

Banned

£300-£350 ?

You would probably get £150 depending on the case and PSu but i would remove 4gb ram as you would get £20-£30 on its own,

ClarityofMind;6880397

Tell it its a really good computer and you've never met another computer … Tell it its a really good computer and you've never met another computer like it before...Ohhhh.. not that kinda value???

Hmm, that went down well.

I'd stick to being nice and leave the humour to those that can do it.

deek72;6881264

Hmm, that went down well. I'd stick to being nice and leave the humour to … Hmm, that went down well. I'd stick to being nice and leave the humour to those that can do it.

+1:thumbsup:

Banned

I'd say £200 but would get more if you split it up

£300-£350 is way OTT
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
      2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?22