Groups

would there be anyone interested in faulty ps2

I have a faulty ps2 that plays some disks and not others, something to do with the colour of the disks but cant remember which play and which dont.

No box but has leads and can find a controller - can anyone give me an idea of if anyone would be interested and what I should ask for it

thanks

11 Comments

if the postage is free!

Not sure cat but the prices for PS2s with dodgy drives just went up recently as a method called OpenVast or FreeVast can be used to play games from a hard drive without ever using the drive

Original Poster

Robotochan;2210597

Not sure cat but the prices for PS2s with dodgy drives just went up … Not sure cat but the prices for PS2s with dodgy drives just went up recently as a method called OpenVast or FreeVast can be used to play games from a hard drive without ever using the drive

thanks for that robotochan - will dig out all the stuff an try and list it - worst that can happen is no one wants it lol

Original Poster

dean3988;2210568

if the postage is free!

lol you like your bargains dean - you can have it for £15 with free delivery lol

Robotochan;2210597

Not sure cat but the prices for PS2s with dodgy drives just went up … Not sure cat but the prices for PS2s with dodgy drives just went up recently as a method called OpenVast or FreeVast can be used to play games from a hard drive without ever using the drive

Thats assuming its a fatty and not the slimline version.:thumbsup:

i bought a fatty ps2 that was faulty like yours - read some disks and not others - i read up on it and i repaired it, now it reads all disks!!

you have to take the cover off and adjust the lens slightly, easy enough to do

mine cost me £20 delivered

Original Poster

harlzter;2211262

Thats assuming its a fatty and not the slimline version.:thumbsup:

it is a fatty version

Original Poster

umanga;2211590

i bought a fatty ps2 that was faulty like yours - read some disks and not … i bought a fatty ps2 that was faulty like yours - read some disks and not others - i read up on it and i repaired it, now it reads all disks!!you have to take the cover off and adjust the lens slightly, easy enough to do :)mine cost me £20 delivered

thanks for the info umanga - do you want to share the repair tips (I would be most grateful) or would you be interested in buying it £15 delivered?

#aint that bothered about fixing it a kids have another ps2 flly working which they never play on aswell as a 60g ps3

cat74;2211612

thanks for the info umanga - do you want to share the repair tips (I … thanks for the info umanga - do you want to share the repair tips (I would be most grateful) or would you be interested in buying it £15 delivered?#aint that bothered about fixing it a kids have another ps2 flly working which they never play on aswell as a 60g ps3

i don't want to buy it thanks so i've pm'd you

cat74;2211612

thanks for the info umanga - do you want to share the repair tips (I … thanks for the info umanga - do you want to share the repair tips (I would be most grateful) or would you be interested in buying it £15 delivered?#aint that bothered about fixing it a kids have another ps2 flly working which they never play on aswell as a 60g ps3

I used this as my grand turismo didn't work, it now does a treat.
    ]http//ar…s/1

cat74;2211612

Still got it to sell? I might be interested in £15/delivered Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764156
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213612
      3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283

See more discussions