Groups

Would they sell or not?

Banned
    I have a load of PS2 and PS1 games that i'm going to sell anyone know the best place to do that. I was thinking either.
    On HUKD
    Flea Bay
    Car boot
    Online freeads.
    Just wondered if anyone had any recent experiences.
    Cheers
    Senn

14 Comments

stick them on HUKD, there's always someone who wants to buy, any that don't get sold take to Cex. :thumbsup:

I would say on here is the best option.

Ebay = The worst company in the world and will take all your profits because they are greedy *******s
    Car Boot sales = Not many people viewing the items
    HUKD's = Has a wide audience and no fees. (Well you would sometimes need to pay P+P)

DarkKnight;7470676

I would say on here is the best option.[COLOR="Red"]Ebay = The worst … I would say on here is the best option.[COLOR="Red"]Ebay = The worst company in the world and will take all your profits because they are greedy *******s[/COLOR]Car Boot sales = Not many people viewing the itemsHUKD's = Has a wide audience and no fees. (Well you would sometimes need to pay P+P)

and thats if you don't get scammed on eBay. the amount of idiots there are on there is unbelievable.

Banned

dont know if you are aware but you will need to wait a full 7 days from getting this locked if you want to sell on here, sorry if you already knew this

hdizzle;7470733

and thats if you don't get scammed on eBay. the amount of idiots there … and thats if you don't get scammed on eBay. the amount of idiots there are on there is unbelievable.

Yeah i was going to write that too. I've been scammed by a few buyers there in the last month.
    The hell will i ever sell through either Ebay or Paypal again.

Same here - never selling my stuff on ebay again. Sold some games a few months ago and ended out of pocket because one "Never turned up" and then got a Neg from a muppet because I dared to ask him to pay up!

Banned

sassie;7470740

dont know if you are aware but you will need to wait a full 7 days from … dont know if you are aware but you will need to wait a full 7 days from getting this locked if you want to sell on here, sorry if you already knew this

incorrect. OP hasnt asked for pricing info, just advice on potential sales avenues.

Banned

As far as i know Op can still list items on here as he was just asking for advice, no prices have been mentioned

Here is your best bet in the first instance. Ebay comes with the usual potential issues.

Car boot sales aren't bad for selling games, but as is the case with all car boot sales you will have to be prepared for them selling for very little. You should still get more than CEX though, who will give you absolute pittance for anything that isn't rare. And if the game is rare, you shouldn't need to take it to CEX to sell it.

csiman;7471166

incorrect. OP hasnt asked for pricing info, just advice on potential … incorrect. OP hasnt asked for pricing info, just advice on potential sales avenues.

Still needs to wait 7 days as it's classed as building up interest.

Gamestation will beat CEX prices by a quid for each game. Go to [url]www.cex.co.uk[/url], look up the games, print out the results, and take it all to Gamestation and ask them to price-beat. Most Ps1 games are only worth pence anyway, so the extra quid is more than welcome...

...less hassle than trying to flog them online, as a job lot...

If you have FF7 on PS1, let me know

Original Poster Banned

DragonChris;7472815

If you have FF7 on PS1, let me know

Funnily enough I do... I'll list them all next week when I figure out what I can bear to part with as I'm a bit of a hoarder... As the EU PSN store seems to be lagging behind i don't know whether to let go of my Resi 1,2 and 3 yet..

Thanks to everyone for your responses. Look out for my listing next week. After I've got some padded envelopes and worked out postage rates.:thumbsup:

sennasnit;7506189

Funnily enough I do... I'll list them all next week when I figure out … Funnily enough I do... I'll list them all next week when I figure out what I can bear to part with as I'm a bit of a hoarder... As the EU PSN store seems to be lagging behind i don't know whether to let go of my Resi 1,2 and 3 yet..Thanks to everyone for your responses. Look out for my listing next week. After I've got some padded envelopes and worked out postage rates.:thumbsup:

This may help you with that.
    ]Link
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832304
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764698
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)617
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36199

See more discussions