Found 13th Dec 2010
So, at work we're having a 'fuddle' (yeah I hadn't heard of it either!) but it's basically where you bring a bit of food and have a bit of a buffet.

So everyone else has already signed up to do the easy things, sausage rolls, pizza, etc etc...

I was thinking about bringing a cheese and pineapple hedgehog, but thought that might be a bit boring...

So...

What if you do like a hedgehog but with different types of cheese and fruit?

Was thinking Brie and Melon, Wensleydale and Orange or Blue cheese and pear?

Anyone think of some interesting flavour combinations?

Lol

:0)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Wensleydale & orange sounds good.

Just bring your username, no need for anything else. Throw in some tomato ketchup and chocolate and you've pretty much got every food group covered.....

Stilton and apricot is a good combination!

they did a vegetarian version on something for the weekend Sunday just gone and they all said it was really delicious and looked easy to make. Try doing a search on there website for it.

Cheddar and Chillie

A lot of people hate Stilton so would be careful with that one. Love the hedgehog idea. I haven't seen one for years.

Avocado and goats cheese

Square of mature cheddar with apple, stick a little bit of branston and small squares of malted bread on either side for mini ploughman's on a stick.

Brie and Grape. Brie and cranberry. Goats cheese (hard!) and cranberrys.

Banned

indian chap used to bring in meat / veggie samosas, bhajis & dips at work. Was the highlight of xmas week at work lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions