Groups

Would we get arrested if...

we just found a field in wales or summat and just set up a tent there???

30 Comments

Banned

i guess you would be asked to move on at most. arrested seems abit extreme unless you climb fences clearing stating to stay off

Only if the farmer objected to his newly acquired squaters:p

Not just for setting up a tent. But landowner may take steps to move you on which could involve the Police if you resisted.

Banned

Depends what you were doing. Standing in a field seems fine. Removing the field might get you into a spot of bother.

I think you would be asked to move along if you were just camping there , its not an arrestable offence just on its own

i doubt it as long as u left the sheep alone

depends if the field is privately owned, why not set up a tent in England btw?

Banned

intenso100;4837658

the field is in Wales. That goes without saying.

intenso100;4837658

Defeats the whole object of camping in Wales I would have thought :lol:

intenso100;4837658

Shengis;4837674

Defeats the whole object of camping in Wales I would have thought :lol:

Double Act :-D :w00t:

Wow, that sounds like a bad holiday.

Credit crunch hitting you hard?

The JFK;4837767

Wow, that sounds like a bad holiday.Credit crunch hitting you hard?

Where is your school trip heading for this year Jaffa Cake:?

OP.... Does it have a pile of Top Soil next to the field :giggle:

If its private property you need permission otherwise the landowner can initiate civil legal proceedings against you. If you dont move then all the landowner has to do is make a complaint to the police that you are vandalising the area and they will move you.

If its designated campsite then you will probably have to pay, unless the designation is of a tourist nature in the sense that its a walk/camping route.

If the land belongs to the council then there will without a doubt be safety regulations that state that you require prior permission.

If its a public area, ie. park area etc then definitely not.

Other than that...grab yourself a sheep and "introduce" yourself around Dean! :thumbsup:

frollickingfrill;4837879

OP.... Does it have a pile of Top Soil next to the field :giggle:

Frills.....If you dig down a bit in your own garden.......You will hit top soil:p

Train Driver;4837901

Frills.....If you dig down a bit in your own garden.......You will hit … Frills.....If you dig down a bit in your own garden.......You will hit top soil:p

but wont it be bottom soil then :?

frollickingfrill;4837910

but wont it be bottom soil then :?

Jeez......I keep forgetting ya female:p

Train Driver;4837926

Jeez......I keep forgetting ya female:p

Really... I can imagine why :roll:

frollickingfrill;4837944

Really... I can imagine why :roll:

Alzeimers...... Who said that:?

Train Driver;4837794

Where is your school trip heading for this year Jaffa Cake:?

Going Ecuador with the school next year.

Going 5* hotel with my fam in August.

The JFK;4837960

Going Ecuador with the school next year.Going 5* hotel with my fam in … Going Ecuador with the school next year.Going 5* hotel with my fam in August.

Got the cleaning contract????:?

Train Driver;4837975

Got the cleaning contract????:?

I don't do the cleaning.

I pay people to do the cleaning.

Ballin'.

The JFK;4837990

I don't do the cleaning.I pay people to do the cleaning.Ballin'.

I wish people on here would speak English (or Welsh) but not some made up nonsensical language that is complete tosh! Yes you you twerp. Get on with your homework. Idiot.

While your away be careful someone might camp in your garden ?

BlasterLad;4838175

[COLOR="Red"]I wish people on here would speak English[/COLOR] (or Welsh) … [COLOR="Red"]I wish people on here would speak English[/COLOR] (or Welsh) but not some made up nonsensical language that is complete tosh! Yes [COLOR="Red"]you you[/COLOR] twerp. Get on with your homework. Idiot.

LMAO!!

It's you that needs to be doing homework.

The JFK;4838236

LMAO!!It's you that needs to be doing homework.

I forgot a comma.

You're still a clown.

BlasterLad;4838266

You're still a clown.

+3

Original Poster

The JFK;4837767

Wow, that sounds like a bad holiday.Credit crunch hitting you hard?

Na, me and my mates feelin like a campin trips, but wanna make it a good one

Me and my mates have camped in loads of fields and surrounding woodlands over the years. We've had the police called on us a couple of times, but never for camping in the wrong place. I think the official rule is that you're supposed to ask the nearest house (they're usually the landowner) for permission, although whether you do or don't, providing you leave no litter behind and don't damage anything, it's alright. We've been asked to move elsewhere on a couple of occasions. If you get that, just apologise for troubling them, pack up all your stuff and skip along, and everyone's happy. No point giving them any hassle, especially as they tend to own shotguns.

harlzter;4838479

+3

+4
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …246804
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846312
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1414
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2554

See more discussions