34 replies
Found 21st Nov 2008
MARRY AN UGLY MILLIONAIRE!

link in next postie wostie toastie!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

depends how long i'd have to wait for it ...

hehehehe

Original Poster

troo dat......

be better if it was UGLY OLD MILLIONAIRE....but what if part of the deal was u had to consumate ur marriage....eeew...eeew...mega eew!

turn off the lights, lie back and think of england

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To others he could be minging, but to you he could look like the back of a bus, but rock your world in the bedroom and keep you supported for the rest of your life.

You know you would stay with him!

kippy;3522039

turn off the lights, lie back and think of england

no kippy not think of england - raining screwed up miserable people ........
on a beach with this guy http://www.recipeformen.se/files/img/editorial/belhaj2.jpg

Yeee Haaa I'll have somma dat and so who's gonna kiss da toad an watch me turn inta de hansom milllinair???
http://uglytoadwebdesign.com/dg-uglytoad-placesaver02.jpg

kippy;3522027

depends how long i'd have to wait for it ... hehehehe

Wait for what ;-)

magicbeans;3522034

troo dat...... be better if it was UGLY OLD MILLIONAIRE....but what if … troo dat...... be better if it was UGLY OLD MILLIONAIRE....but what if part of the deal was u had to consumate ur marriage....eeew...eeew...mega eew!

Wear summat sexy, get him in the mood then flash him - He'd probably fall down dead anyway. Consumation avoided!!

Goddam!

I'd do it....Man, Woman, Animal, Vegetable or Mineral....ad do them if it meant them payin the 7 figure pocket money...lol :thumbsup:

you lot think am jokin as well ...:w00t:

Original Poster

TamaraKnight;3522047

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To others he could be minging, but … Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To others he could be minging, but to you he could look like the back of a bus, but rock your world in the bedroom and keep you supported for the rest of your life.You know you would stay with him!

yeah i agree.... but ud only use this site if u wer interested in them money wise.....! hehe!

holly100;3522055

no kippy not think of england - raining screwed up miserable people … no kippy not think of england - raining screwed up miserable people ........on a beach with this guy

haha defo! a bit guilty of doing that every now and then anyways .... :oops:

awww go on girls we did it all before when I first joined and flirted with yous
remember, lickable skin, lacking in height but I haz lotsa of enthusiasim
jus one kiss or lick my skin and you're mine said toady....so anyone want to spawn then????
http://i.treehugger.com/images/2007-2-28/Cane-toad-dazza.jpg

TamaraKnight;3522086

Wear summat sexy, get him in the mood then flash him - He'd probably fall … Wear summat sexy, get him in the mood then flash him - He'd probably fall down dead anyway. Consumation avoided!!

What if he was only 20 years old :-D

darren9030;3522120

What if he was only 20 years old :-D

make him play games and put a bag over his head - preferably a strong plastic one with no air vents in :thumbsup:

what gets me when an old guy is with a far younger woman its accepted

but when a young guy is with an old woman its looked upon as a bit of a no no - ugly or not??:thinking:

holly100;3522128

make him play games and put a bag over his head - preferably a strong … make him play games and put a bag over his head - preferably a strong plastic one with no air vents in :thumbsup:

That'd be costly - You know how we have to pay for plastic bags nowadays. I'm poor... which is why I would marry an ugly millionaire.

Never mind ugly TK if you just look down you will notice me licking your toes trying to get your attention.
So do ya wanna play leapfrog or what? bags I get first jump heh heh!!!!:whistling:
http://bp2.blogger.com/_OKdf8I_bxhI/R_Fj4vo9Z5I/AAAAAAAABs4/p0HW-o8V50A/s200/LEAPFROG.gif

We do all know the site is fake, right?
More importantly what was magicbeans looking for?

oh no .... nononono!

I wouldn't marry anyone millionaire or not

jellybaby22;3523640

good point FH.... but if he was really really rich I could be … good point FH.... but if he was really really rich I could be persuaded.....as long as there were no pre nuptial agreements..or he was really ill and very old.....:-D

Paul McCartney???? :w00t:

Seriously though I couldn't do it at all

fireheaven;3524093

Paul McCartney???? :w00t:Seriously though I couldn't do it at all

Yip, i'd marry Paul McCartney! :-D

ifyoudontask?;3524131

Love is all you need! :whistling:

ifyoudontask?;3524131

All you do is:

Get married to Paul, use him for a bit of fame, let him smack you about a bit with a rubber leg, divorce him and promise to give 1/2 of your £25 million profit to charity, (obviously you dont give anything to charity, just pocket it! :thumbsup: )

Job done! - Next. :-D

jellybaby22;3524141

nah I draw the line at paul mccartney......:lol:seriously I couldnt do it … nah I draw the line at paul mccartney......:lol:seriously I couldnt do it either......happy being single.....no amount of money makes up for the hassle that is known as men..:lol:

Yeah I second that

Original Poster

ifyoudontask?;3524212

All you do is:Get married to Paul, use him for a bit of fame, let him … All you do is:Get married to Paul, use him for a bit of fame, let him smack you about a bit with a rubber leg, divorce him and promise to give 1/2 of your £25 million profit to charity, (obviously you dont give anything to charity, just pocket it! :thumbsup: )Job done! - Next. :-D

hahaha!!

oh nooo i couldnt.
No matter how much money he had. I just couldnt

Original Poster

pcnutta;3525135

oh nooo i couldnt.No matter how much money he had. I just couldnt

what if u only had to one and he would then die and ud be super rich?!

magicbeans;3525192

what if u only had to one and he would then die and ud be super rich?!

still coudnt, even the thought of kissing makes my stomach churn! ewwwww remove visions from my mind now! ahhhhhhhh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition64694
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …22
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions