Found 1st Sep 2008
Rather have sex with

Rich, beautiful, sexy, but stupid person

or

A wonderful, intelligent but poor and slightly bad looking person

I have recently had my E-marriage and three kids with a certain member and hence the above :-)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
109 Comments

The latter, witout a doubt:thumbsup:
Altho, a mix of the two would b a bonus lol

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;2870978

The latter, witout a doubt:thumbsup:

ahan ..... and the truth now Hannah

joking you know you are the best

personality is more important as looks fade how about first one for looks and the second one for talking to lol

Original Poster Banned

stuntman9883;2870990

personality is more important as looks fade how about first one for looks … personality is more important as looks fade how about first one for looks and the second one for talking to lol

nice .....
hmm in a perfect world yoiu will have Angelina Jolie as your OH and Bill Gates as your business partner

Banned

2nd option...no doubt

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2871009

2nd option...no doubt

Great .... :thumbsup:

let me slightly tweak the options then :-D

first option i would use her cash to send her to school then she will be smart riddle solved.

Original Poster Banned

REDRANGER86;2871028

first option i would use her cash to send her to school then she will be … first option i would use her cash to send her to school then she will be smart riddle solved.

bloody intelligent mate :thumbsup:

Thougth I am not sure you would want to send a sex bombshell back to school amongst innocent kids

Dell_in_the_bed;2871021

Great .... :thumbsup:let me slightly tweak the options then :-D

Seriously, looks don't mean anything to me. I know a lot of people say this but someone that makes me laugh would b my choice every time:thumbsup:

Banned

theres alot to be said for being blind

sassie;2871042

theres alot to be said for being blind

:giggle:

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]Would you[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=red][SIZE=2]Rather go out with

Rich, beautiful, sexy, but stupid person

or

A wonderful, intelligent but poor and slightly bad looking person

I have recently had my E-marriage and three kids with a certain member and hence the above :-)[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/FONT]
so which option are you saying prissymiss is? :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;2871046

Expect the unexpected from both Hannah and Sassie and the beautiful Prissy :-D Yes you too salder, but I am talking about hot woman here if you have'nt already noticed

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;2871058

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]Would … [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=red]Would you[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=red][SIZE=2]Rather go out with Rich, beautiful, sexy, but stupid person or A wonderful, intelligent but poor and slightly bad looking person I have recently had my E-marriage and three kids with a certain member and hence the above :-)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]so which option are you saying prissymiss is? :whistling:

I have so far only discovered that she is amazingly sexy and almost as intelligent as me :-D will like to know more about her before having our fourth E-kid

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;2871050

looks over brains every time......

lemme prove you wrong, who is your fav member on HUKD ?

Banned

A wonderful, intelligent but poor and slightly bad looking person.

My bf is wonderful, fairly intelligent, not poor and very handsome.

So i am very lucky, what he doesn't have in intelligence, he makes up for in other ways. :thumbsup:

Go for the second and become an alcoholic!

Beer goggles work!!!!

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2871080

A wonderful, intelligent but poor and slightly bad looking person.My bf … A wonderful, intelligent but poor and slightly bad looking person.My bf is wonderful, fairly intelligent, not poor and very handsome.So i am very lucky, what he doesn't have in intelligence, he makes up for in other ways. :thumbsup:

Hey Dawn .... you dissapeared off for a while .... so what were you saying about me

Original Poster Banned

ludichris;2871083

Go for the second and become an alcoholic! Beer goggles work!!!!

lmao ....

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2871086

Hey Dawn .... you dissapeared off for a while .... so what were you … Hey Dawn .... you dissapeared off for a while .... so what were you saying about me

All of the above, i have just been shopping with a friend.

She is having man trouble, are you having an exciting day.

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2871092

All of the above, i have just been shopping with a friend.She is having … All of the above, i have just been shopping with a friend.She is having man trouble, are you having an exciting day.

Very, I feel like putting another thread on, but some other day ... did you miss me ... man problem ?

Dell_in_the_bed;2871076

I have so far only discovered that she is amazingly sexy and almost as … I have so far only discovered that she is amazingly sexy and almost as intelligent as me :-D will like to know more about her before having our fourth E-kid

so you are either saying you're not intelligent or you are using a 3rd option including items from option 1 & 2 so therefore you are cheating:p

jellybaby22;2871050

looks over brains every time......

Oh no I couldn't bare a David Beckham!!

Well, perhaps for just one night :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;2871122

so you are either saying you're not intelligent or you are using a 3rd … so you are either saying you're not intelligent or you are using a 3rd option including items from option 1 & 2 so therefore you are cheating:p

All shall be revealed as soon as I know what
Cheerleader's choice will be

hannah19790;2871135

Oh no I couldn't bare a David Beckham!!Well, perhaps for just one night … Oh no I couldn't bare a David Beckham!!Well, perhaps for just one night :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;2871135

Oh no I couldn't bare a David Beckham!!Well, perhaps for just one night … Oh no I couldn't bare a David Beckham!!Well, perhaps for just one night :giggle:

hokay .... I will see you in one month then .... oi bring my trainers here will you please

Dell_in_the_bed;2871140

All shall be revealed as soon as I know what Cheerleader's choice will be

1st :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;2871163

1st :whistling:

Should i pick you at 11 then ?

I could have said that If you had chosen the right option :-(

hannah19790;2871038

Seriously, looks don't mean anything to me. I know a lot of people say … Seriously, looks don't mean anything to me. I know a lot of people say this but someone that makes me laugh would b my choice every time:thumbsup:

Me too:-D
I couldnt imagine being with someone with zero personality life would be so dull:thumbsup:

Dell_in_the_bed;2871177

Should i pick you at 11 then ?

no i'm washing my hair :whistling: plus my hubby wouldn't like it

Go for option number one, who cares if they are not smart, they can still have a great personality.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;2871189

no i'm washing my hair :whistling: plus my hubby wouldn't like it

Lollllll .....

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2871120

Very, I feel like putting another thread on, but some other day ... did … Very, I feel like putting another thread on, but some other day ... did you miss me ... man problem ?

Yes, it's serious carp.

Don't worry about it, it's been happening 3 year's, long story.

Dell_in_the_bed;2871155

hokay .... I will see you in one month then .... oi bring my trainers … hokay .... I will see you in one month then .... oi bring my trainers here will you please

Can I bring the kids?

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;2871180

Me too:-DI couldnt imagine being with someone with zero personality life … Me too:-DI couldnt imagine being with someone with zero personality life would be so dull:thumbsup:

Hmmm girls will always be girls

DD98;2871194

Go for option number one, who cares if they are not smart, they can still … Go for option number one, who cares if they are not smart, they can still have a great personality.:thumbsup:

:thinking: hokay

My name's Rich, are you saying I'm beautiful, sexy, but stupid?...
You'd be right...

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2871197

Yes, it serious carp :thinking:

So whats your choice then ?

hannah19790;2871203

Can I bring the kids?

they are sweethearts you can always bring them, plus I love the fact that they sleep early :-D :-D

Banned

M1LFHunter;2871208

My name's Rich, are you saying I'm beautiful, sexy, but stupid?...You'd … My name's Rich, are you saying I'm beautiful, sexy, but stupid?...You'd be right...

I love your HUKD name

Oh, just read the title, tought u were talking long term relationship..............

Original Poster Banned

M1LFHunter;2871208

My name's Rich, are you saying I'm beautiful, sexy, but stupid?...You'd … My name's Rich, are you saying I'm beautiful, sexy, but stupid?...You'd be right...

I wish you were a girl and I would have answered the question thats been troubling you since day one of your 13th birthday :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swimming goggles for 3 year old11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    3. What is gearbest like on warranty?78
    4. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions