Groups
    EXPIRED

would you be interested in;-

hi,i have a brand new htc touch diamond phone that i'm thinking of selling.not been used at all and got box and all that was with it.
    i was wondering if anybody would be interested in buying it and what price would be reasonable to ask for it?
    thanks for your help x

6 Comments

Sounds like a sales pitch rather than a request for help. Think this should be in FS/T.

Original Poster

just wanted to know if it was worth putting it for sale on here before doing it as not sure anyone would be interested.not for sale yet x sorry didn't know where to post this x

Liddle ol' me;4327213

Sounds like a sales pitch rather than a request for help. Think this … Sounds like a sales pitch rather than a request for help. Think this should be in FS/T.

She is new on here and will get the hang of it soon enough I suppose. Nagging helps, it did with me anyhow

check [url]www.cex.co.uk[/url] to see how much they will give you for it

tafflass;4327234

just wanted to know if it was worth putting it for sale on here before … just wanted to know if it was worth putting it for sale on here before doing it as not sure anyone would be interested.not for sale yet x sorry didn't know where to post this x

Predikuesi;4327237

She is new on here and will get the hang of it soon enough I suppose. … She is new on here and will get the hang of it soon enough I suppose. Nagging helps, it did with me anyhow

Yes, and I'm just playing safe on this one. No offence to OP but there have been too many scamming attempts by people avoiding the usual selling procedures. Probably not the case here, but worth pointing out just in case. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks x honestly not trying to scam anyone x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514092
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764474
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2340
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1629

See more discussions