Groups

Would you buy from this website?

digitalhorn.co.uk/ind…php

Thinking of buying something from this website but it isn't the most convincing, do you think it's a scam site? Has anyone bought anything from them before?

8 Comments

Why not?
    if you look at the contact us it's go ttheir contact details and address
    you can always do a telephone number search see if its the same
    and if your very worried do a search with companies house

Domain name:
    digitalhorn.co.uk

Registrant:
    Davinder Singh

Registrant type:
    Unknown

Registrant's address:
    8 St. Caroline Close
    West Bromwich
    West Midlands
    B70 6TT
    GB

Original Poster

How did you find all that information out?

Use a whois service

(such as who.is/dig…uk/)

karenhornby;2944066

Why not?if you look at the contact us it's go ttheir contact details and … Why not?if you look at the contact us it's go ttheir contact details and addressyou can always do a telephone number search see if its the sameand if your very worried do a search with companies house

It doesn't have a contact number, that would be enough to put me off...
    As would this:
    http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2511/localerd9.png

As does this to some extent: novaloca.com/pro…rue

It doesn't really tie in with a company with 'huge stocks' and a big warehouse - makes me wonder if they are drop-shippers.

Original Poster

Mmmm....think that might be enough to put me off, WHat are drop shippers?

The search feature doesnt work on the site...in fact its just an image...LoL - I'd stay well clear!

YFU;2945729

Mmmm....think that might be enough to put me off, WHat are drop shippers?

Companies which don't actually have stock themselves - they take orders, then pass those orders on to wholesalers/warehouses/other suppliers :thumbsup:

I made the mistake of ordering from this site two weeks ago, as they had the cheapest price, by far. Unfortunately, my trying to find the best deal has end up costing me twice as much as I paid for the item but never received it, and they haven't replied to my emails.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE, or you will end up out of pocket like me. I'll be extra careful in future and just hope this warning can help someone else, from falling for the same con. :oops: :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48

See more discussions