Groups

Would you "do" somebody you KNOW is married?

just watched Emmerdale and one of my pals is into this...not for me. What do you think??

213 Comments

Banned

Nope.

Plenty of single people around :-D

Yep have done (well were long term engaged, so all but)

Don't mind a nice milf

Banned

Definitely if it was Scarlett Johansson.

Banned

depends if she's fit

If they said I'm married & I knew then no I wouldn't, but if I didn't know & they didn't say, I probably would! :thumbsup:

Banned

what if they don't say their married but tell you?

WHAT? i missed Emmerdale?

No chance! I've never so much as kissed someone who's in another relationship, let alone married. It goes against my morals and actually men that are already taken don't even register on my radar, even before I was married

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8675863

what if they don't say their married but tell you?

Eh??

Banned

if I was single sure...

...but I'm not so forget it lulu'smammy.

Lulu'sMammy;8675905

Eh??

After you have banged them I think he means.

Back to the question, do you ask people if they are married before a one night stand? No, you tell them as little as possible. (Not me though I'm a good lad:))

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8675905

Eh??

:oops: somehow i managed to leave "after" off the end

Lulu'sMammy;8675905

Eh??

lol didnt make sense to me either :?

nope i deffo wouldnt do a married man

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8675935

:oops: somehow i managed to leave "after" off the end

I'd ask in the "getting to know each other" bit. Unless of course you meet, get each others knickers off and get down to it without even chatting?? :w00t: sounds good, knickers are off.....

Original Poster

lumoruk;8675912

if I was single sure......but I'm not so forget it lulu'smammy.

Your safe love, i like good looking men :-D

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8675957

Your safe love, i like good looking men :-D

burned! anyone behind blurry blocks of pixels is going to look ugly, besides I've shaved.

never... as it can destroy other peoples lives and tear families apart.

i have too much respect for myself as to sink so low

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8675954

I'd ask in the "getting to know each other" bit. Unless of course you … I'd ask in the "getting to know each other" bit. Unless of course you meet, get each others knickers off and get down to it without even chatting?? :w00t: sounds good, knickers are off.....

As if anything like that ever happened to me..mind you bossyboots did offer to jump in my bed the other day and i don't know who she is :whistling:

Original Poster

compo;8675982

never... as it can destroy other peoples lives and tear families apart.i … never... as it can destroy other peoples lives and tear families apart.i have too much respect for myself as to sink so low

Top answer :-D

Banned

Yes. I have no morals.

Original Poster

vibeone;8675996

Yes. I have no morals.

Already aware.....keeping my dogs on the lead around you ;-):whistling:

Am going to a big wedding this Friday. Its an hours drive from here and staying overnight. A friend of mines was picking us up..............................with her married lover and it just sickens me, so have said we will make our own way. The fact she is gonna sit there watching our friend take her vows whilst she has this married man she is shagging next to her makes me so angry. This is her third affair with a married man and none of us can understand it as she had a happy upbringing - she is stunning, great job, owns her own home - yet she never gets a man of her own?

I certainly would never ever do that

edit - I thought that shhaaaa word would have been edited with swear filter!!!

I know I am gonna get shot down and called names but here goes....

Yes I did. Years ago! He told me he was married right from the start, as we chatted on a dating site. No excuse but I had come out of a marriage and my confidence was so low and I just wanted to be wanted again so I embarked on a affair with him. It was nice to feel desired although I now know I confused his wanting me as him loving me! We finished a year later...it petered out and I don't see married men anymore but at that low point in my life, it made me feel good. Whilst I was married, I never looked at another man.

I saw a male friend last night and tonight, he asked me to have an affair with him. I told him NO and said that I would rather lose his friendship if he can't accept that we can only be friends.

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8676002

Already aware.....keeping my dogs on the lead around you ;-):whistling:

Sometimes the restraining order just isnt enough.

Yes - depending on the circumstances. Some people are only still married because they aren't brave enough to leave, some stay for financial reasons. Some are just looking for a 'fling' and you don't have to be married to be doing the 'dirty' on your partner. Know the facts and then make a decision.

Banned

I have done the odd married man.

A hottie from work about 10 year's ago.

Also some random I picked up didn't realise he was married until the morning when I noticed his ring :oops:

Banned

DLM;8675819

Nope.Plenty of single people around :-D

DLM;8676254

I have done the odd married man.A hottie from work about 10 year's … I have done the odd married man.A hottie from work about 10 year's ago.Also some random I picked up didn't realise he was married until the morning when I noticed his ring :oops:

you two sharing an account

Banned

DLM;8676254

I have done the odd married man.A hottie from work about 10 year's … I have done the odd married man.A hottie from work about 10 year's ago.Also some random I picked up didn't realise he was married until the morning when I noticed his ring :oops:

Didn't know you were into that.

Original Poster

vibeone;8676275

Muppet lol!!

vibeone;8676275

OMG :w00t:

Banned

sassie;8676274

you two sharing an account

A decade ago I was rampant

Banned

DLM;8676310

A decade ago I was rampant

you aint been here a decade, didnt you do a thread on cheating on your partner once?

Banned

sassie;8676314

you aint been here a decade, didnt you do a thread on cheating on your … you aint been here a decade, didnt you do a thread on cheating on your partner once?

He wasn't married

Banned

DLM;8676344

He wasn't married

so you dont class your partnership as serious as being married then, does he?

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8676291

Muppet lol!!

bossyboots;8676302

OMG :w00t:

Anyone offering a cheeky finger?

vibeone;8676423

maybe Justin will :thumbsup:

Original Poster

vibeone;8676423

Gaylord, why you got that teenybopper as your avvi? You into boys now?

Banned

bossyboots;8676441

maybe Justin will :thumbsup:

pfft!

Original Poster

vibeone;8676423

*bork* Do you smell it afterwards?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions