Would you go or not?

Hi

I am ment to be going out with a friend tomorrow for her 30th and two other girls but not sure I want to go, there off to Sankeys in Manchester, I love funky house music but this is harder music, I feel i should go and not let her down but at the same time its someone am not going to like so spending money for nothing....But you never know could go and really enjoy it....arhhh WHAT SHALL I DO !!

22 Comments

go like you said she is your friend and you might have the best time. friends often like different things so its one of those things you just do for friendship.

Nah, don't go. It's only her 30th and as you say you won't like it.

Banned

You been Sankeys before? ive been twice and WOW it's expensive, but you expect that.. It's a pretty small place, and everyone is TWISTED, You wouldn't believe.

I will take your place, love the club and if your mates are hot, happy days for me...lol

But you cant let ya mate down on her b-day, how would you fell if it wa your 30th..

So there are only 3 other people going and its her 30th birthday and you are thinking about not going the day before? Some friend you are!

go you have nothing to lose really, u might even enjoy it

Ask if they mind going somewhere else!

go, you'll probably have a good time regardless of what you think of the music. Me and my best mate have totally different music tastes we just take it in turns where we go other wise we wouldn't ever get to go out together but we always have a great time

take some ear plugs Personally I would go..... might have a good night

Original Poster

cdm /......"What do you mean some friend I am", I wasnt going to let her down the day before i spoke about it early on i the week and she is ok about it, she has two other girls coming over from Liverpool just to go to Sankeys so cant really change and she really fancies it.

To the other yeh been to Sankeys before but a good while ago now approx 5-6 yrs ago, I prefer the more funky house music than...the harder stuff ! But hey am gonna go and if I dont like it i can just get a taxi home....or get hammered haaaaa !!

Original Poster

ukmonkey

I will take your place, love the club and if your mates are hot, happy … I will take your place, love the club and if your mates are hot, happy days for me...lolBut you cant let ya mate down on her b-day, how would you fell if it wa your 30th..

Come along haaa

Original Poster

D4ND4N

You been Sankeys before? ive been twice and WOW it's expensive, but you … You been Sankeys before? ive been twice and WOW it's expensive, but you expect that.. It's a pretty small place, and everyone is TWISTED, You wouldn't believe.

yeh been before but a while ago, am used to paying £10 and £12 in so that doesnt bother me, and dont drink much when am in there anyway !

lindseyanndavis

Come along haaa

Do you think they will let me in, with me being a monkey?
haha.. if that is you in the pic you look hot so would love to come....

Original Poster

It is me am no sado putting a picture on of some silly monkey.....JOKE !!

Are you local to manchester?

lindseyanndavis

cdm /......"What do you mean some friend I am", I wasnt going to let her … cdm /......"What do you mean some friend I am", I wasnt going to let her down the day before i spoke about it early on i the week and she is ok about it, she has two other girls coming over from Liverpool just to go to Sankeys so cant really change and she really fancies it. To the other yeh been to Sankeys before but a good while ago now approx 5-6 yrs ago, I prefer the more funky house music than...the harder stuff ! But hey am gonna go and if I dont like it i can just get a taxi home....or get hammered haaaaa !!

Ahh, fair enough, you don't mention this in the first post. Just comes across as if you weren't going to bother turning up.

flash your **** that way people will buy drinks for you

GO, from past exprience the nights out i have been apprhensive about, or not in mood to go have always turned out the best !!

Original Poster

I am gonna go its a night out after all, dont get out much with a toddler....!!

lindseyanndavis

I am gonna go its a night out after all, dont get out much with a … I am gonna go its a night out after all, dont get out much with a toddler....!!

good on ya , have a good night

have a great night, not been sankeys in ages but had some wicked nights there, usually go out in northern quarter nowadays

Original Poster

treble99

have a great night, not been sankeys in ages but had some wicked nights … have a great night, not been sankeys in ages but had some wicked nights there, usually go out in northern quarter nowadays

That were we are off first !! Can you recommend any good bars?

lindseyanndavis

That were we are off first !! Can you recommend any good bars?

Yeah course, I like house and dance music as well lol

Usually go to tv21,odd, bluu, bar de reve or walrus. Thing is like about the northern quarter is that you get a good crowd, rarely any trouble there as the scallies/chavs tend to go printworks and the music is amazing

P.S agree with the person who said the nights out where u cba going always turn out to be the best, have a great one, I only get to go out once a month now so I make sure I really really enjoy them

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614053
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846050
    3. What an absolute disgrace1943
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523390

See more discussions