Would you have bid?

Found 25th Aug 2017
ebay.co.uk/itm…rue

This guy is implying that there is a PS4 in this Box, I was tempted to bid but held back.

What do you think the winner will get?

Ps4 or white box?
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
"This is a mystery box, as you can see the items come in a PS4 box. But even im not sure what's inside. My son left it behind when he went travelling and has said I can sell it. It is sealed, and I haven't touched it.

As this is my sons and he's not around to collect the money, I'll be giving the proceeds of this sale to Katherine House Hospice, my local charity. "

No not a chance - why would you even bother OP?

Anyway "bidding has ended"
No chance. One thing is for sure, it won't be a PS4! Nobody is stupid enough to put this on ebay without looking to see what was in it first. All 'sealed' will mean is that they have taped it up with sellotape.
You have to be a mug to bid on that.

Also, this made me chuckle...

"Item condition: Good"

How could you possibly know this if, as the seller professes, you haven't looked inside the box?
Seller has 3 previous negative reviews for selling fakes or items described as new when not. Once a scammer always a scammer!
LOL - hes even selling a framed photo signed by didier drogba but the signature isnt even close

although he doesnt actually state drogba signed it. What a joker!

This is a framed picture of Drogba during the champions league final victory, Drogba scoring the winning goal. As you can see from the pictures in comes framed ready to hang from the wall or leant upwards using the prop on the back of the frame. This is the perfect gift for any football fan! This has been signed using a black marker pen and is NOT and print FREE AND FAST DELIVERY

THIS IS A REAL BARGAIN.

I did not bid looked to good to be true. When the winner gets just a box can he get his money back?
how21 h, 56 m ago

I did not bid looked to good to be true. When the winner gets just a box …I did not bid looked to good to be true. When the winner gets just a box can he get his money back?

doubt it
chocci35 m ago

doubt it

Wanted to bid getting a cheap PS4 would be good
how27 m ago

Wanted to bid getting a cheap PS4 would be good

Well that's what they're counting on. But look at it this way, if you really had a sealed box, why would you not look in there before selling it? Especially since there is no way that a buyer could possibly tell if you'd looked in it or not?
Seller is very specifically saying he has a box with an item in that he has no idea what it is. Can't see any chance of a refund for the person who bid £38 for whatever they put inside it.
tinkerbellian1 m ago

Seller is very specifically saying he has a box with an item in that he …Seller is very specifically saying he has a box with an item in that he has no idea what it is. Can't see any chance of a refund for the person who bid £38 for whatever they put inside it.

I'm watching the item, let's see what feedback he gets
chocci3 h, 4 m ago

LOL - hes even selling a framed photo signed by didier drogba but the …LOL - hes even selling a framed photo signed by didier drogba but the signature isnt even closealthough he doesnt actually state drogba signed it. What a joker! This is a framed picture of Drogba during the champions league final victory, Drogba scoring the winning goal. As you can see from the pictures in comes framed ready to hang from the wall or leant upwards using the prop on the back of the frame. This is the perfect gift for any football fan! This has been signed using a black marker pen and is NOT and print FREE AND FAST DELIVERYTHIS IS A REAL BARGAIN.

I asked him if drogba signed the photo as it wasnt specified in the description but he's being evasive with his reply

This was given to me by a friend who is a Chelsea season ticket holder. I haven t got COA. If you want to buy it 100% of proceeds go to charity.
chocci1 m ago

I asked him if drogba signed the photo as it wasnt specified in the …I asked him if drogba signed the photo as it wasnt specified in the description but he's being evasive with his replyThis was given to me by a friend who is a Chelsea season ticket holder. I haven t got COA. If you want to buy it 100% of proceeds go to charity.

Might say if I win, can I pay directly into his charities just giving page
Edited by: "chocci" 25th Aug 2017
would have cost more than £2.90 to post a PS4.
chocci4 h, 35 m ago

FREE AND FAST DELIVERYTHIS IS A REAL BARGAIN.

The seller is charging £2.90 for delivery...

Clearly trying to scam people.
Edited by: "RossD89" 25th Aug 2017
I'll let you know what's in it when it gets delivered
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions