Would you like fries with that?

Maybe giving these a wide berth, must admit my local has the biggest bunch of dishevelled dossers serving at the counter. Their uniforms look about 5 years old and 6 months since their last wash.

20 Comments

Original Poster

Eeeeeeeew ...............good job i don't eat it anyway

never again KFC:oops:

Aw you could have warned me i nearly brought the lunch i have just eaten back up,and no it wasn't from them it was home made LOL

ive stopped eating at fast food restraunts ever since i was ill from eating mcdonalds chips, its just not worth it

It's London.. this kinda stuff is *everywhere*.

Walked out of our dentist yesterday and the mice scurried away from my feet.

Certainly it shouldn't be in a restaurant but you can never get too far from these pests once you're in the city.

ClarityofMind;6723838

It's London.. this kinda stuff is *everywhere*.Walked out of our dentist … It's London.. this kinda stuff is *everywhere*.Walked out of our dentist yesterday and the mice scurried away from my feet. Certainly it shouldn't be in a restaurant but you can never get too far from these pests once you're in the city.

You had mice in your shoes ??????:w00t:

Original Poster

^^^ At least you know they are not cheesy then

queenlush;6723849

You had mice in your shoes ??????:w00t:

lol nope when i opened the door to leave there were a few trying to eat summin ick on the pavement just ahead... they ran away xx

greg_68;6723867

^^^ At least you know they are not cheesy then

:lol:

Protein? :w00t:

MikeL;6723937

Protein? :w00t:

Good point, probably healthier than the chicken they use!

Years ago my sisters best friend bit into a piece of KFC she also bit into some sort of abscess that was on the bone. Put me off KFC for years. Just beware next time you bite into that chicken piece...

diamondnine;6724104

Years ago my sisters best friend bit into a piece of KFC she also bit … Years ago my sisters best friend bit into a piece of KFC she also bit into some sort of abscess that was on the bone. Put me off KFC for years. Just beware next time you bite into that chicken piece...

The story made me go ewww... but that ^^^ that actually made me heave!

kfc's been filthy for a long time now this story doesnt suprise me

i make my own KFC including making my own baked beans tis awesome, i tell thee

Alfonse;6724526

i make my own KFC including making my own baked beans tis awesome, i tell … i make my own KFC including making my own baked beans tis awesome, i tell thee

Home made baked beans from pinto beans are very good :thumbsup:

cribert;6723810

ive stopped eating at fast food restraunts ever since i was ill from … ive stopped eating at fast food restraunts ever since i was ill from eating mcdonalds chips, its just not worth it

Haha - that's a good one!

Ill from eating chips! :lol: :lol:

queenlush;6724605

Home made baked beans from pinto beans are very good :thumbsup:

i use haricot with lots of pork belly to make a nice sticky sauce, 5 hours in the oven, good for 2 weeks.

:thumbsup:

jamstaruk1972;6724523

kfc's been filthy for a long time now this story doesnt suprise me

Every KFC?

Listen, the state of these places, whether they be chains/independent or whatever, is down to the management of the food business.

If you could see in the kitchen of some 'top' restaurants I've inspected, it would raise an eyebrow or two.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions