Found 16th Jun 2011
You have two choices. Pick one (A or B) and ask the next question.

Easy I hope.

Would you rather...
A) Wet yourself at your wedding and everyone see or
B) Get a fit of the giggles all the way through your grandparents funeral?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

B.........:D

B, Im sure my Grandad would prefer me laughing at his funeral rather than the shame I would get at the wedding!
Would still be wrong though lol
Edited by: "beth3735" 16th Jun 2011

beth3735

B, Im sure my Grandad would prefer me laughing at his funeral rather than … B, Im sure my Grandad would prefer me laughing at his funeral rather than the shame I would get at the wedding!

Except for that he wouldn't know anyway as in this situation he would be dead.

jonny619447

Except for that he wouldn't know anyway as in this situation he would be … Except for that he wouldn't know anyway as in this situation he would be dead.

lol true! Either way it would have to be B! I could try and make tears to cover it up lol Us women are good at tears too.

Banned

Put A and B together. I'll like to **** on my grandad's grave - he was a horrible man.

Sloth/Mod

As my grandparents all died years ago i guess i better **** myself.

B

Next question

Would you rather ...
A) Just eat what you are given at a dinner party even though it tastes bad?
B) Make a point of letting the host know how the food should actually be prepared?

Mod & Ed

Syzable

As my grandparents all died years ago i guess i better **** myself.

there's always one who has to go that little bit lower if you wanted to add a little je ne sais quoi to the event, you could always scrape your bottom along the floor like my dogs ( no worms, they just like a clean bum, wet grass is their personal favourite X) )

Mod & Ed

cannyscot

BNext questionWould you rather ...A) Just eat what you are given at a … BNext questionWould you rather ...A) Just eat what you are given at a dinner party even though it tastes bad?B) Make a point of letting the host know how the food should actually be prepared?

I'd just vomit

Banned

cannyscot

BNext questionWould you rather ...A) Just eat what you are given at a … BNext questionWould you rather ...A) Just eat what you are given at a dinner party even though it tastes bad?B) Make a point of letting the host know how the food should actually be prepared?

You going on Come Dine With Me?

Sloth/Mod

wishihadadonkey

there's always one who has to go that little bit lower if you wanted … there's always one who has to go that little bit lower if you wanted to add a little je ne sais quoi to the event, you could always scrape your bottom along the floor like my dogs ( no worms, they just like a clean bum, wet grass is their personal favourite X) )

I think i'd do that so that people think i'm 'special' and take pity on me rather than laugh.

master_chief

You going on Come Dine With Me?

Nope, just following what the OP requested ie answer his question and post another.
Easy.

JonnyTwoToes

Put A and B together. I'll like to **** on my grandad's grave - he was a … Put A and B together. I'll like to **** on my grandad's grave - he was a horrible man.

What did he do? Vote labour?

Original Poster

cannyscot

A...typical English!

Would you rather...
Always spit when you talk or
always be spat on when spoken to?

tbh if im not wet on my wedding day i'm not going through with it

Daddy
or
Chips
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions