Groups
    EXPIRED

Would you recommend a Toshiba laptop?

hi, after ruling out Acers I'm now thinking about the Toshiba A200-27Z - It seems to have good memory and storage,decent processor and nice extras, do Toshiba laptops have a good reputation?

5 Comments

Banned

Definately recommend them over Acer. I got an Acer and I personally find it total carp. The battery life is (and has always been) non existent, 10 minutes max.

Neighbour has a Toshiba, battery life 1.5 hours.

i have had a couple of toshiba laptops and they have been the best laptops ever.had the satelite pro p200-13z 17" it was the bomb but stood on it and well game over so i recently thanks to my insurance company they got me a toshiba equium a300-16d and its superb,looks good an has a good spec. well worthgetting.

Of all the laptops ive had Toshiba has been the best by a mile, thats over an Acer (wouldnt take one for free) and 2 x Dell's which were both dreadful at picking up my wifi signal where as the Toshiba picked it up no problem

i have a toshiba and my husband has an acer - i think mine is miles better

i prefer toshiba to acer, so answer to OP - yes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions