Would you recommend this tv?

Posted 22nd Dec 2019
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I haven’t seen this tv but I do recommend John Lewis as you get extended warranty and they also price match up to 39 day’s after purchase, even if there own price goes down
I have the 55inch model (bought from John Lewis) and I think it's perfect for what I need it for.
you will get that in time for Christmas to, if you order before 10pm tomorrow I think it is
deleted1965997
Let me just google reviews and I’ll get back to you
I’ll see about this in the sales. LG 65SM8600PLA
All I can say is steer clear of any LG OLED , they get screen burn - and you have no hope of any help from LG customer services, especially if its over the ONE year warranty, except a possible replacement screen at £400- which considering you may have paid about £1500 just over 12 months ago, is not what you want to hear. In case you want to know - it was the FREEVIEW menu that burnt into the screen, no game playing.
Satchmo23/12/2019 10:22

All I can say is steer clear of any LG OLED , they get screen burn - and …All I can say is steer clear of any LG OLED , they get screen burn - and you have no hope of any help from LG customer services, especially if its over the ONE year warranty, except a possible replacement screen at £400- which considering you may have paid about £1500 just over 12 months ago, is not what you want to hear. In case you want to know - it was the FREEVIEW menu that burnt into the screen, no game playing.

Samsung seem a good alternative with their 10 year screen burn warranty. But which model? Oh this is so difficult.
PJ7022/12/2019 19:42

Thank you.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions