Would you say these are mens or ladies?

29 replies
Found 4th Aug 2008
Just wondering if you think these are mens or ladies sandals?

28 Comments

Original Poster

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x254/mardy-ass/cd362v02m.jpg

ladies

unisex

Banned

ladies

probably unisex, you can normally tell by the sizes-if they go up to 11/12 then they are probably for men

Original Poster

interesting I think they look a bit "feminine" and have a similar style pair but these are in fact mens

glad I'm not the only one who thought ladies lol I asked on another thread about these sandals if they were ladies and got sternly told they were in fact mens and are called "mister" whoops!

Original Poster

skusey;2672456

probably unisex, you can normally tell by the sizes-if they go up to … probably unisex, you can normally tell by the sizes-if they go up to 11/12 then they are probably for men

my aunt has size 11 feet:oops:

They look like mens, but i use to work in JD and use to have things like these for blokes

to be honest, unless a man is in touch with his feminine side (which i have nothing against) then i wouldn't think many men would buy "unisex" clothes, just because of the branding, which is wierd because i bet hardly any women would even care??

ladies, i reckon mens are wider

my brother nicked my flip flops!

nikkib123;2672469

Yeh Unisex I would say although the lighter shade is not very masculine … Yeh Unisex I would say although the lighter shade is not very masculine in my opinion

exactly what i thought so leaning towards ladies

ladies

Banned

Mardyass;2672479

Is she a Transvestite?

Mardyass;2672479

DLM;2672635

Is she a Transvestite?

Or very very tiny......:?

Original Poster

DLM;2672635

Is she a Transvestite?

you would probably think so hahaha

Mardyass;2672479

IS SHE A GI-AUNT:w00t:

Unisex is my guess. Although I doubt my oh would be seen dead in them!!!

Original Poster

raptorcigs;2672719

yes she is,almost 6 foot tall too :giggle:

raptorcigs;2672719

that actually did make me :giggle:

Original Poster

MissRoo;2672762

that actually did make me :giggle:

bad isnt he lolol

Mardyass;2672780

bad isnt he lolol

ha yes

i thought they were womens tho..but ive seen alot of girly mens shoes lately

:oops: guilty as charged.

They are much too manly for my taste, but I guess I can imagine some ladies wearing similar - maybe they are unisex style then.

Will see what they look like on - oh might think they are too feminine if that's the general opinion here, at least it was free postage otherwise I would have asked his opinion before I ordered]

Hope I didn't offend, I was in a bit of a rush typing so didn't really give much thought to my response.

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;2672843

:oops: guilty as charged.They are much too manly for my taste, but I … :oops: guilty as charged.They are much too manly for my taste, but I guess I can imagine some ladies wearing similar - maybe they are unisex style then.Will see what they look like on - oh might think they are too feminine if that's the general opinion here, at least it was free postage otherwise I would have asked his opinion before I ordered]Hope I didn't offend, I was in a bit of a rush typing so didn't really give much thought to my response.

oh silly:roll: no offence taken just thought maybe i was the only one who thought they looked girlish

[center][size=7]chomp[/size][/center]

i wuld say looking at them ladies. but could be unisex.

Banned

Ladies

Banned

I thought mens straight away. I wouldn't wear anything as unflattering as them:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice912
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?38
    3. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?69
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?33

See more discussions