Groups

Would you shake his hand?

Well would you?

66 Comments

I shake him by the nuts!

Who??

Banned

Depends if I wanted to be the bigger man or a whiny little girl.

If this is a reference to John Terry and Wayne Bridge then I don't see why not! It was Bridge's EX-girlfriend!!!!!

Can't say I particularly like John Terry, however I think Wayne Bridge is acting like a tart! Walking away from an England career because an ex-team mate had an affair with your ex-girlfriend is pathetic.

ummm he earn £170,000 a week, i'd do more than shake his hand

Banned

pugw$sh;7967458

If this is a reference to John Terry and Wayne Bridge then I don't see … If this is a reference to John Terry and Wayne Bridge then I don't see why not! It was Bridge's EX-girlfriend!!!!!Can't say I particularly like John Terry, however I think Wayne Bridge is acting like a tart! Walking away from an England career because an ex-team mate had an affair with your ex-girlfriend is pathetic.

^^This, it'a bit silly to let him screw over his world cup chances by huffing out like a child. He'd be the bigger man if he could take it on the chin and move on with his career.

no one knows the details of this only what they have read in the media so a bit unfair to make assumptions on either.

Banned

tinkerbell28;7967486

^^This, it'a bit silly to let him screw over his world cup chances by … ^^This, it'a bit silly to let him screw over his world cup chances by huffing out like a child. He'd be the bigger man if he could take it on the chin and move on with his career.

Agreed.

If I earned £170K per week, TJ could have my missus and I'd shake his hand after.

Now, I dont like JT, but do recognise he's a decent player. WB is crap both on the pitch and off (allegedly.)

tinkerbell28;7967486

^^This, it'a bit silly to let him screw over his world cup chances by … ^^This, it'a bit silly to let him screw over his world cup chances by huffing out like a child. He'd be the bigger man if he could take it on the chin and move on with his career.

Exactly! And should the bizarre event happen and England get to a World CupFfinal he'll regret it forever!

wulshaz;7967513

no one knows the details of this only what they have read in the media so … no one knows the details of this only what they have read in the media so a bit unfair to make assumptions on either.

Spot on, does anyone know for definite whether he was with his missus when JT did the deed.

I have now heard that she was, but by the time the gagging order (legal not sexual) was lifted she wasn't.

Personally nobody knows exactly what went on and how it would affect you in the same circumstances. I couldn't play with him either.

Banned

pugw$sh;7967543

Exactly! And should the bizarre event happen and England get to a World … Exactly! And should the bizarre event happen and England get to a World CupFfinal he'll regret it forever!

Exactly - it may have been upsetting what happened, but he's letting it ruin his professional career.

He will regret it.

no shake from bridge .............

Banned

Well he never

Banned

http://www.pauljnoble.com/img/folio/final/ot4.gif

tinkerbell28;7967486

Would you go on holiday with someone that had an affair with your husband and be expected to sit round the pool with them?

Banned

greg_68;7967621

Would you go on holiday with someone that had an affair with your husband … Would you go on holiday with someone that had an affair with your husband and be expected to sit round the pool with them?

Is this a holiday I've dreamt of all my life? Do I get a chance at winning a nice medal on this holiday?

Apparently Bridge couldn't go because he's have sexual reassignment surgery anyway.

Banned

greg_68;7967621

Would you go on holiday with someone that had an affair with your husband … Would you go on holiday with someone that had an affair with your husband and be expected to sit round the pool with them?

No of course not, but if I were a PROFESSIONAL footballer, the key there is professional and the absolute pinnacle of my career was the world cup, it would be different.

As much as it looks otherwise half the time for England they go away to play football, if he were truly professional, he would put personal disputes aside, he can't hence walking out, which makes a bit of a joke in him being called a PROFESSIONAL footballer IMHO.

There is no way I would let my ex and a so called friend who screwed me over personally, do the same to my professional career.

He will really regret it in years to come, missing out on a world cup.

wb should have steered well clear of her in 1st place seen as she had already went though about 6 other players! he obviously wasnt thinking with his head at the time!
    at least he is rid of her now and jt was supposed to be his friend some friend that sleeps with your missus!

Why does being a proffesional footballer mean he has to overcome his hate for JT. i don't think his proffession or the world cup has anything to do with it.

He feels he cannot play in the same team and litterally play beside him and be expected to forget it all.

JT is the one who needs to man up as they say and own up to the complete mess he has made of England build chances and he shuld resign IMO.

Forgetting the football and world cup side of it, how many could work directly along side the person who had an affair with your partner (as we still don't know whether she was or wasn't)......that will be nobody.

Banned

i`d punch him in the head

as for missing out on the world cup I still feel he will go , its all a bit raw at the moment time will heal ..

Banned

greg_68;7967737

Why does being a proffesional footballer mean he has to overcome his hate … Why does being a proffesional footballer mean he has to overcome his hate for JT. i don't think his proffession or the world cup has anything to do with it.He feels he cannot play in the same team and litterally play beside him and be expected to forget it all.JT is the one who needs to man up as they say and own up to the complete mess he has made of England build chances and he shuld resign IMO.

Why don't you and a few girlfriends go round to bridge's with a bottle of wine and some Haagen Daas, watch Beaches and Dirty Dancing and have a bit of a cry.:cry::friends::cry:

Banned

dog_cop;7967741

i`d punch him in the headas for missing out on the world cup I still feel … i`d punch him in the headas for missing out on the world cup I still feel he will go , its all a bit raw at the moment time will heal ..

That's what his girlfriend said:whistling:

Banned

dog_cop;7967741

i`d punch him in the headas for missing out on the world cup I still feel … i`d punch him in the headas for missing out on the world cup I still feel he will go , its all a bit raw at the moment time will heal ..

I reckon he will still go too, he will calm down and realise he will be missing out.

Chelsea fans are knobs for booing WB every time he touches the ball. For what exactly, because he didn't shake hands! I can see why they would support Terry being Chelsea fans, but no reason to hate on Bridge. Just shows what complete classless tossers a lot of footie fans are.

[QUOTE=dog_cop;7967741]i`d punch him in the head

make sure theres no witnesses or cctv:thumbsup:

Banned

She's his EX !!! FFS !
    EX EX EX EX EX FECKIN EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX !
    Anyone could have MY ex and tbh, many did.
    Thats why it's my ex.
    Everyone reading this probably had it.
    And if you live in Barrow in Furness you definitely did.

Banned

Pluun;7968203

She's his EX !!! FFS !EX EX EX EX EX FECKIN EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX !Anyone … She's his EX !!! FFS !EX EX EX EX EX FECKIN EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX !Anyone could have MY ex and tbh, many did.Thats why it's my ex.Everyone reading this probably had it.And if you live in Barrow in Furness you definitely did.

mother to his child:thumbsup:

slightly different

Banned

casparwhite;7968217

mother to his child:thumbsup:slightly different

Sorry m8 but it's not.
    Does she have to wait till the kids an adult before she gets her nookie again?

EX is EX!!!!

id shake him by the hand pull him closer and stick the nut on him

you dont cut yer mates grass

Banned

Pluun;7968226

Sorry m8 but it's not.Does she have to wait till the kids an adult before … Sorry m8 but it's not.Does she have to wait till the kids an adult before she gets her nookie again?EX is EX!!!!

i think having a child with someone is a little different to just having a burd for a couple of weeks

Banned

jamstaruk1972;7968270

id shake him by the hand pull him closer and stick the nut on himyou dont … id shake him by the hand pull him closer and stick the nut on himyou dont cut yer mates grass

Ok, come on.......
    Educate me!
    Exactly how long does a man have a "claim" on his ex for then?

I'm torn between "idiot" and "Neanderthal".......maybe it's both!

Banned

casparwhite;7968217

mother to his child:thumbsup:slightly different

I'm of the mind once a woman has given birth to your child, you should sow her vagina shut.

Either that, or cry like a baby when she moves on.

Banned

jamstaruk1972;7968270

id shake him by the hand pull him closer and stick the nut on himyou dont … id shake him by the hand pull him closer and stick the nut on himyou dont cut yer mates grass

Teabag?

Pluun;7968392

Ok, come on.......Educate me!Exactly how long does a man have a "claim" … Ok, come on.......Educate me!Exactly how long does a man have a "claim" on his ex for then?I'm torn between "idiot" and "Neanderthal".......maybe it's both!

STRANGERS can have your ex but your friends should be on your side and resist

Banned

jamstaruk1972;7968500

STRANGERS can have your ex but your friends should be on your side and … STRANGERS can have your ex but your friends should be on your side and resist

French lingerie model.

And hadn't she passed round the Chelsea players like a joint at a Snoop Dogg concert?

Doesn't seem like Bridge agrees with you.

FilthAndFurry;7968490

Teabag?

teabag is a little extreme if it has the same meaning of glasgow teabag

they wereg ood mates before all this am i right? if so then, even if she was his ex when the deed was done, he shouldnt have shaken his hand, i wouldnt, mates ex's are strictly out of bounds, bit stupid droppin out of the england squad tho

Banned

micoo;7968539

they wereg ood mates before all this am i right? if so then, even if she … they wereg ood mates before all this am i right? if so then, even if she was his ex when the deed was done, he shouldnt have shaken his hand, i wouldnt, mates ex's are strictly out of bounds, bit stupid droppin out of the england squad tho

Just checked the 'guy code'.

There's an exemption for French underwear models.

boom 4-1 to city ex celtic player gets 2 :-)

FilthAndFurry;7968551

Just checked the 'guy code'.There's an exemption for French underwear … Just checked the 'guy code'.There's an exemption for French underwear models.

:lol: fair point lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553819
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767517
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards46
      4. Feels weird!918

See more discussions