Groups

would you stand to get a free flight?

sorry if already posted

but was looking on ryanair website and they have a poll asking if passengers would be willing to stand if they were offered free/half price flights. you are secured into a standing postion which looks a bit odd and its only for short flights

linky in first post. i voted that i wouldnt mind if it was free but not half price.

17 Comments

Banned

I wouldn't mind standing if it was only for short flight

Wouldnt mind for short flight.

Too right

id still go business class, regardless

Old news I'm afraid. ]Clicky

Ahh now I've seen the standing position I will say yes I will stand. I think it would actually be more comfortable

kyalion;5743625

Old news I'm afraid. ]Clicky

I'd missed the old post

Business class is probably sitting

I wouldn't! IMO it's not the same as standing on the bus or a train. Ryanair needs to stop thinking of ways how to get 500 people into their planes. Anyone who ever travelled with Ryanair knows, there isn't any space as it is an this will make it even worst.

Banned

black gerbil1;5743615

you should go on the roof rack

black gerbil1;5743615

"That's why I read the Daily Express"

Looks like that ride from Alton Towers

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/alton-towers431-gal.jpg

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5743952

If I was on my own on a short flight which I do a lot up north, then yeah … If I was on my own on a short flight which I do a lot up north, then yeah I would not mind at all, probably more comfy, if it was a family thing, then obviously no as it's hard enough getting kids to sit still, let alone stand :giggle:

lol.... haha....kids strapped to seats for an hour.... omg it be manic....plus imagine the 'baby seats'?!?!

Spriggan;5743896

Looks like that ride from Alton Towers

I thought the same actually lol

I love roller coasters

magicbeans;5743962

lol.... haha....kids strapped to seats for an hour.... omg it be … lol.... haha....kids strapped to seats for an hour.... omg it be manic....plus imagine the 'baby seats'?!?!

Hehe - wow - just think If they are height adjustable then I could strap my two down for a while.

tinkerbell28;5743952

If I was on my own on a short flight which I do a lot up north, then yeah … If I was on my own on a short flight which I do a lot up north, then yeah I would not mind at all, probably more comfy, if it was a family thing, then obviously no as it's hard enough getting kids to sit still, let alone stand :giggle:

Amen to that :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492101
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35188
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2442
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2855

See more discussions