Groups

Would you swap a iPhone 4S running ios 6 for a iphone se running 9.3?

Just updated my iPhone 4S running ios 6.1.3 for a iphone SE. Have I made a bad move?

16 Comments

Yes to the title question.

No to your post question.

iPhone SE is a brilliant little handset. Quit your moaning.

Original Poster

Comment

aircanman

iPhone SE is a brilliant little handset. Quit your moaning.

Lol not moaning... I'm asking

As a General rule a 10 month old smartphone will be better than one over 5 years old yes :-/

Original Poster

Comment

bynouk

As a General rule a 10 month old smartphone will be better than one over … As a General rule a 10 month old smartphone will be better than one over 5 years old yes :-/

Believe it or not because my 4s is still rolling ios 6 its still extremely fast

machomansavage

CommentBelieve it or not because my 4s is still rolling ios 6 its still … CommentBelieve it or not because my 4s is still rolling ios 6 its still extremely fast

​well u can mod ur new phone and go even faster then can't u if the hardwares better then software is easier to update.

He knows it's a good deal he's just bragging.

Why on earth would you even ask this question?

On a similar note, went to Wetherspoon's earlier and ordered a bowl of coleslaw. They didn't have any so they upgraded it to a 48oz steak, chips, peas and onion rings with a chocolate pudding for dessert. Did I make a bad move?

misterleoni

Why on earth would you even ask this question? On a similar note, went to … Why on earth would you even ask this question? On a similar note, went to Wetherspoon's earlier and ordered a bowl of coleslaw. They didn't have any so they upgraded it to a 48oz steak, chips, peas and onion rings with a chocolate pudding for dessert. Did I make a bad move?

​Yes you did! Support your little local instead of spoons...

Landlard

​Yes you did! Support your little local instead of spoons...

His little local may not serve food, mine certainly doesn't.

bynouk

His little local may not serve food, mine certainly doesn't.

​We all serve food! Granted it may be in little packets by Walkers or suchlike, but it's on a par quality wise

Landlard

​We all serve food! Granted it may be in little packets by Walkers or s … ​We all serve food! Granted it may be in little packets by Walkers or suchlike, but it's on a par quality wise

​I jest of course...

misterleoni

Why on earth would you even ask this question? On a similar note, went to … Why on earth would you even ask this question? On a similar note, went to Wetherspoon's earlier and ordered a bowl of coleslaw. They didn't have any so they upgraded it to a 48oz steak, chips, peas and onion rings with a chocolate pudding for dessert. Did I make a bad move?

​lol

Original Poster

Comment

misterleoni

You made a very bad move

If you were happy with iPhone 4S then yes, and as you say it still ran fast then yes bad move
    However if you swapped it at no cost for the SE, then you made the right move

Original Poster

misa426

If you were happy with iPhone 4S then yes, and as you say it still ran … If you were happy with iPhone 4S then yes, and as you say it still ran fast then yes bad move However if you swapped it at no cost for the SE, then you made the right move

​nah i paid for it sorry for word "swapped" half the apps dont work anymore along with whats app
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PayPal payment cancellation?11
      2. HUKD new UI33
      3. Decent 4k TV on a budget22
      4. Legal advice11

See more discussions