Groups

Would You Trust This Guy

ON EBAY shaggadelicc

seems to be selling v cheap dvd boxsets

life on mars s 1 £8.99
    friends complete 64.99
    rome 14.99

8 Comments

Member since 3rd of July 2007... More than likely a seller that was banned for the sale of cheap imported 'copied' discs, now under a new name.

I've bought decent looking listings on eBay before and they've always been copies. Inevitably though they tend to use cheaper single layer discs so a lot of video information has to be compressed.
    ________
    Anyone else want to contribute? Check them out.
    myworld.ebay.co.uk/sha…cc/

Im always wary of people who dont accept paypal.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

Im always wary of people who dont accept paypal.

didnt notice that cheers seemed to good to be true:thumbsup:

Definately worth a look at "his" feedback replies to one unsatisfied customer....don't think I'd bother dealing with this one!!!?!?
    (Feedback also includes more than a few private sales & sellers that've changed ID's.....)

Is the friends DVD box set new? Because its like, £130 - £150 RRP?

Check his feedback, best thing to do in all fairness.

Admin

Appears that most of his feedback is for car parts? And he's not sold much...
    Seems strange that he's selling cheap DVD's ...

If you click the person who left him poor feedback, it looks like he's been buying positive feedback....

Stay clear I reckon

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

Appears that most of his feedback is for car parts? And he's noSeems … Appears that most of his feedback is for car parts? And he's noSeems strange that he's selling cheap DVD's ...If you click the person who left him poor feedback, it looks like he's been buying positive feedback....Stay clear I reckon

cheers

Highly likely they are copies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831734
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …264895
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1229
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764559

See more discussions