Would you vote for Brown in the next election?

Reasons also please, if possible.

8 Comments

No.

Reason - too young to vote.

Your view?

Banned

Why does it matter if we vote white, brown or yellow? These race threads do get tedious.

Original Poster

Most probably not because there are better candidates. Plus a few economic disasters for people on his part with gold transfers and pension fund raiding.

Original Poster

JDeal

Why does it matter if we vote white, brown or yellow? These race threads … Why does it matter if we vote white, brown or yellow? These race threads do get tedious.

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if "Blue" was mentioned :giggle:

No
Don't fancy any more taxes

Banned

God, them blue ****ers, they look like they've been suffocated, oh the thought makes me feel sick.

I wish they'd just get an ordinary person who's actually lived in rough areas of britain and seen exactly whats its like.

Instead they pluck another prat out of thin air who's never going to experience the true costs of things, but will happily add more "good" taxes...

Banned

Iom-RF

I wish they'd just get an ordinary person who's actually lived in rough … I wish they'd just get an ordinary person who's actually lived in rough areas of britain and seen exactly whats its like.Instead they pluck another prat out of thin air who's never going to experience the true costs of things, but will happily add more "good" taxes...

I can see that working, how about, Chris, 26 - He's lived on a rough council estate for his whole life. He'll persuade you to vote for him, by knee-capping those that don't. The NHS will be re-named a more appropriate NDS, a drive-thru will be added to each outlet centre. All prisoners will be released, anyone showing faith in a religion or showing anything against crime will be imprisoned.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
    2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
    3. love affairs1547
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions