Groups

Wouldnt this be an amazing Manchester United Team?

--------------- Iker Casillas ---------------

Lahm --------------- Vidic ---------------- Sergio Ramos---------- Evra

-------------- ----- Owen Hargreaves-----------------

------------David Silva ------------------ Aarron Lennon---------

------------------- ------- Michael Carrick--------------------

-------------- Rooney ------------------ David Villa ------------------

Blending in current players with new ones - in the process was thinking what £80 million could buy in terms of new players.

Lennon - £12 million
    Lahm - £7 million
    Ramos - £17 million
    Villa + Silva - £40 million

Bench :

Ben Foster
    Michael Owen
    Anderson
    Dimitar Berbatov
    Ryan Giggs
    Darren Fletcher
    Antonio Valencia

Sell :

Nani
    Gary Neville

Players most likely to retire next season :

Ryan Giggs (Best player ever to play in the premiur league in my opinion)
    Paul Scholes

25 Comments

Banned

No:roll:

Sounds like a more probable Man City team to me :whistling:

it would be but like our team how it is with a couple additions
    silva and villa

fletcher should be there

sell G-nev you'd be lucky lol

I think the squad could be a lot better, although half the squad has been purchased....the united way before City became a bigger spender than Utd lol

bfjem;6770928

sell G-nev you'd be lucky lol

he'll have retired i think but if not im sure keano would take him

maybe on your football manager team mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6771087

maybe on your football manager team mate :thumbsup:

lol why, thank you mate.

reckon villa & silva would cost more than £40m for the pair. Villa's probably valued (at these crazy times) for that alone! evra at right back's a terrible call.

"Villa + Silva - £40 million "
    I think you have underpriced these two a little.

David Villa will never play for Stretford

Supermod

As good as it looks, it wont happen. Ferguson doesnt like bringing in too many new faces. United do need a potent winger and a striker who can play with Rooney and get them 35 goals a season. Ruud did it.

Supermod

iNSOMANiAC;6771300

David Villa will never play for Stretford

Kaka will sign for Man City. Haha. Hilarious.

Ps. Remember when Robinho said it was great to have signed for Chelsea? Uh oh.

Sergio Ramos?

There are many better defenders out there.

Man Utd could do with getting Pique back from Barca.

Supermod

matt3454;6771338

Sergio Ramos?There are many better defenders out there.Man Utd could do … Sergio Ramos?There are many better defenders out there.Man Utd could do with getting Pique back from Barca.

+14. Although, Pique was sold at a time when there was NO chance of him ousting Ferdinand or Vidic. Plus factor Evans in to that.

He is ranked 3rd (officially) best player in the world.

magicjay1986;6771317

Kaka will sign for Man City. Haha. Hilarious. Ps. Remember when Robinho … Kaka will sign for Man City. Haha. Hilarious. Ps. Remember when Robinho said it was great to have signed for Chelsea? Uh oh.

:roll: Whereabouts in Manchester are you from again ?

Supermod

iNSOMANiAC;6771380

:roll: Whereabouts in Manchester are you from again ?

According to you, if you live in Manchester you can only support Man City...

magicjay1986;6771395

According to you, if you live in Manchester you can only support Man … According to you, if you live in Manchester you can only support Man City...

Sorry, which part are you from ? you didnt answer.

People from Manchester can support who they want, if they want to support their local team theyll support City, if they want to support a team from Greater Manchester they can support Bolton, Wigan or Stretford, their choice. Most go for Stretfrod though for reasons we wont go into

Evra at right back? Ramos at CM?

HARGREAVES!!!!!!!??????

Thats an insult to the current United squad if you ask me....sell Nani - hes brilliant!

Gary Neville would rather retire than be sold, plus the board would never put him up for sale, neither would Fergie!

Supermod

iNSOMANiAC;6771403

Sorry, which part are you from ? you didnt answer.People from Manchester … Sorry, which part are you from ? you didnt answer.People from Manchester can support who they want, if they want to support their local team theyll support City, if they want to support a team from Greater Manchester they can support Bolton, Wigan or Stretford, their choice. Most go for Stretfrod though for reasons we wont go into

I dont have to answer but as you ask so nicely, I live in South West of England.

I have no shame in admitting that I am not from Manchester.

If you are willing to go to great expense to travel somewhere and watch what you enjoy then why can you not support them? I have a season ticket (because I can) and I use it quite often throughout a season. Work permitting, I go to away games in Europe. Why? Because I can.

To pre-empt your next reply, I couldnt care less what you say/think. I do what I want and will carry on in doing so. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6771454

Evra at right back? Ramos at CM?HARGREAVES!!!!!!!??????Thats an insult … Evra at right back? Ramos at CM?HARGREAVES!!!!!!!??????Thats an insult to the current United squad if you ask me....sell Nani - hes brilliant!Gary Neville would rather retire than be sold, plus the board would never put him up for sale, neither would Fergie!

lol I know you are joking when you say Nani is a brilliant player lol.

magicjay1986;6771358

+14. Although, Pique was sold at a time when there was NO chance of him … +14. Although, Pique was sold at a time when there was NO chance of him ousting Ferdinand or Vidic. Plus factor Evans in to that. He is ranked 3rd (officially) best player in the world.

Your right there. According to the papers you are going for Shawcross! Vidic & Ferdinand must have dropped!

Lennon, Ramos and Lahm have all been understimated on price as well. Lennon will be close to £20m for a start.

magicjay1986;6771483

I dont have to answer but as you ask so nicely, I live in South West of … I dont have to answer but as you ask so nicely, I live in South West of England. I have no shame in admitting that I am not from Manchester. If you are willing to go to great expense to travel somewhere and watch what you enjoy then why can you not support them? I have a season ticket (because I can) and I use it quite often throughout a season. Work permitting, I go to away games in Europe. Why? Because I can. To pre-empt your next reply, I couldnt care less what you say/think. I do what I want and will carry on in doing so. :thumbsup:

lol, classic :thumbsup: Thanks for being at least half honest
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767119
      2. word association Game73844443
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59475
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114450

See more discussions