Groups

WOW!!! - 150,000 MEMBERS!

WOW!!! - 150,000 MEMBERS!

10 Comments

Actually 150005 :giggle:

thanks to me

I reckon that I'm one of the members.

cut that by about a third due to multiple user ID's and the number of banned users and it will be about right.

They dont delete accounts because it looks better to potential investors with higher numbers registered and visiting the site.

Total Members now: 150008

.lol.

black gerbil1;3989282

thanks to me

Posted in the wrong thread - should have been posted here
    hotukdeals.com/ite…pe/

You would win :thumbsup:

(edit - on 2nd thoughts your bank statement thread would have won)

acecatcher3;3989929

haha bg nice edit!

lol ahahah brah.
    gari189;3990201

Posted in the wrong thread - should have been posted here … Posted in the wrong thread - should have been posted here http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/306693/the-who-can-tell-the-biggest-whoppe/ You would win :thumbsup:(edit - on 2nd thoughts your bank statement thread would have won)

gari189 why so much h4te for me, dont you want to make a thread about Kungfu inappropriate avi(no h4te here for kungfu). oh no thats right you like him, you just h4te me so you find anything to attack me lol, its sad really.

I suppose you think by attacking the biggset person on the site, it will bring your rank up?

jellybaby22;3989877

reported for quoting me out of context........you've done it … reported for quoting me out of context........you've done it now.....banned.....

hes already been banned once :-)

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3989282

thanks to me

.....half of the community have stopped posting, been suspended or banned!

Agreed :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1547
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
      3. Spotify Family Premium share614
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317

See more discussions