Groups

wow !!

today i helped a little year seven you had a fork chucked at her head, she didnt panik once but it was bleeding a lot ! bless her.

Nice welcome to the year seven !!

39 Comments

forks sake

you a dinner lady/teacher/ bored pupil

Original Poster

magicbeans;6299890

you a dinner lady/teacher/ bored pupil

year 9 pupil being worried and helpful

Original Poster

cribert;6299871

forks sake

:lol:

who throw a fork? Honestly i ask you?

aah96;6299901

year 9 pupil being worried and helpful

aww blesss.....wow u go to one rough school!

My 9yr old has apparently had a "visit" to head teacher today, along with a few others, for playground fighting. Can't wait to get home and find out WTF has been happening. He's a wimp, so I doubt he started anything, but probably "chipped in" with something. And to think I was going to take him to watch Arsenal v WBA next Tuesday. His bad luck.

Original Poster

Staroffurby;6299916

some idiot year 7 who has much to learn

Staroffurby;6299916

pitchforks? all the time when im out with the village mob :thumbsup:

Original Poster

magicbeans;6299920

aww blesss.....wow u go to one rough school!

no its a realy good school just new pupils

kyalion;6299931

My 9yr old has apparently had a "visit" to head teacher today, along with … My 9yr old has apparently had a "visit" to head teacher today, along with a few others, for playground fighting. Can't wait to get home and find out WTF has been happening. He's a wimp, so I doubt he started anything, but probably "chipped in" with something. And to think I was going to take him to watch Arsenal v WBA next Tuesday. His bad luck.

ooo tough punishment!! poor kid!

aah96;6299933

and no teacher/adult was there to intervene?

Original Poster

magicbeans;6299952

ooo tough punishment!! poor kid!and no teacher/adult was there to … ooo tough punishment!! poor kid!and no teacher/adult was there to intervene?

nobody saw it she was just running round looking for a teacher so i took her were she needed to go then the teacher sorted it out

aah96;6299933

yeah even an idiot knows a knife will do more damage and a spoon is heavier!

sorry i should be taking this seriously :oops:

It was real good of you, the word needs friendly decent people :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Staroffurby;6299974

yeah even an idiot knows a knife will do more damage and a spoon is … yeah even an idiot knows a knife will do more damage and a spoon is heavier!sorry i should be taking this seriously :oops:It was real good of you, the word needs friendly decent people :thumbsup:

haha thankyou !

aah96;6299969

nobody saw it she was just running round looking for a teacher so i took … nobody saw it she was just running round looking for a teacher so i took her were she needed to go then the teacher sorted it out

haha random fork attacks at ur school!

aah96;6299969

nobody saw it she was just running round looking for a teacher so i took … nobody saw it she was just running round looking for a teacher so i took her were she needed to go then the teacher sorted it out

What do you want, a medal?

aah96;6299945

no its a realy good school just new pupils

Lol don't be telling me things like this - flying forks are not good

Just mentioning forks reminds me of this!

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/1195432.jpg

cribert;6299871

forks sake

Staroffurby;6299974

yeah even an idiot knows a knife will do more damage and a spoon is … yeah even an idiot knows a knife will do more damage and a spoon is heavier!

magicbeans;6300069

haha random fork attacks at ur school!

Snailman;6300104

fireheaven;6300140

Lol don't be telling me things like this - flying forks are not good

A 13 year old girl has helped an 11 year old pupil and when telling so-called 'adults' she doesn't even get so much as a well done...and then people blame kids for the all the crap that's going on :thinking:

King of Thieves;6300274

A 13 year old girl has helped an 11 year old pupil and when telling … A 13 year old girl has helped an 11 year old pupil and when telling so-called 'adults' she doesn't even get so much as a well done...and then people blame kids for the all the crap that's going on :thinking:

But if you look at all of my post and not just quote a select part i did say well done, so maybe you need a trip to spec-savers?

kyalion;6299931

My 9yr old has apparently had a "visit" to head teacher today, along with … My 9yr old has apparently had a "visit" to head teacher today, along with a few others, for playground fighting. Can't wait to get home and find out WTF has been happening. He's a wimp, so I doubt he started anything, but probably "chipped in" with something. And to think I was going to take him to watch Arsenal v WBA next Tuesday. His bad luck.

Yeah he threw a fork at a year 7...... thats what I heard anyway

kyalion;6299931

Round these parts we take our kids to see the baggies as a punishment... see how the heart rate holds up in the last five minutes!

King of Thieves;6300274

A 13 year old girl has helped an 11 year old pupil and when telling … A 13 year old girl has helped an 11 year old pupil and when telling so-called 'adults' she doesn't even get so much as a well done...and then people blame kids for the all the crap that's going on :thinking:

That's actually a really good point... and we may be the only people the OP tells? Now I don't normally indulge in 'internet back slapping' but in this case it's deserved. Well done OP i'm sure the parent(s) of the victim of the incident are very grateful... :thumbsup:

King of Thieves;6300274

Ahh she knows what I think of her and I hope when mine are at secondary school there are good kids like this who will try to help instead of doing nothing

Banned

Flodd;6300403

Round these parts we take our kids to see the baggies as a punishment... … Round these parts we take our kids to see the baggies as a punishment... see how the heart rate holds up in the five minutes!

my dad took me to see west ham 19 years ago and it felt like a punishment then and it still does now :-D but i still put myself through it every week:?

Original Poster

fireheaven;6300456

Ahh she knows what I think of her and I hope when mine are at secondary … Ahh she knows what I think of her and I hope when mine are at secondary school there are good kids like this who will try to help instead of doing nothing

haha thankyou

Original Poster

Snailman;6300104

yes please :-D

hello aah, well done bet your mum is really proud of you

Ahh that was nice of you to help
    Was she ok after, apart from the bleeding?

head wounds bleed loads hun xx

Hope your friend was okay xx

I bet she only wanted a Fork'n' Knife...:p

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6300827

head wounds bleed loads hun xxHope your friend was okay xx

i hope she is ok i had never met her before though

Original Poster

4lyons09;6300817

Ahh that was nice of you to help Was she ok after, apart from the … Ahh that was nice of you to help Was she ok after, apart from the bleeding?

yeah, when it started hurting lots she started crying but i was expecting her to cry straight away

nice of u to help,

but who the feck throws a fork at someone:lol: in my skl all the cutlery was plactic anyway :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;6300881

nice of u to help,but who the feck throws a fork at someone:lol: in my … nice of u to help,but who the feck throws a fork at someone:lol: in my skl all the cutlery was plactic anyway :lol:

no the cutlery is metal i want toknow why someone had a fork out side :?

MinstrelMan;6300370

Yeah he threw a fork at a year 7...... thats what I heard anyway

Stupid thing is, his Mum is the Lunchtime Supervisor at his school. TW*T !!

Flodd;6300403

Round these parts we take our kids to see the baggies as a punishment... … Round these parts we take our kids to see the baggies as a punishment... see how the heart rate holds up in the last five minutes!

He went to see them on Saturday. :?

Original Poster

King of Thieves;6300274

thankyou

and thanks for the rep !

King of Thieves;6300274

Didn't Alanis Morrissette mention spoons, knifes, and the ironic spoony-knifey game (like Homer Simpson did in Australia)?

(Apologies to aah96 for not knowing who Alanis Morrissette is).

Well done, anyway!

Next point... why am I paying income tax for you to spend your education time on HotUKDeals?

For the record, it's not anything like a bunch of adults who are getting paid by someone else to pretend to be working rather than responding to comments posted in online forums.

You just need to master the "looking busy" mode of holding papers & a cup of coffee whilst walking quickly between various rooms & your education is complete.

See you on the other side...

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4011696
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917268
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2032

See more discussions