Groups

Wow! Am i lazy

Our local domino's is only like a 4 min walk tops... and ive just ordered it online and gettin it delieverd!

16 Comments

lol that is lazy

Now that is lazy!

What toppings did you get?

Banned

DISGUSTING

you should be loyal to your employer

Lazy!!!

Original Poster

RadioactiveJack;6589424

Now that is lazy!What toppings did you get?

I got a medium with Sausage and bacon...

bought some phish phood for the fun of it aswell!! Why not

i prob would have ordered too. it beats going out in the cold and then waiting for it to be made etc!

it gets lazy when you live right opposite and order and have it delivered like a freind of mine did

dean3988;6589439

I got a medium with Sausage and bacon...bought some phish phood for the … I got a medium with Sausage and bacon...bought some phish phood for the fun of it aswell!! Why not

I LOVE PHISH PHOOD :thumbsup:

Your gonna be fat & lazy

Banned

Are you obese too?

Banned

yoooooooooooooo

Please dont start with fat jokes or at least have some tact as I am fat but do quite a bit of exercise and walk everywhere hence always getting blisters on feet.

Banned

Please dont start with fat jokes or at least have some tact as I am fat … Please dont start with fat jokes or at least have some tact as I am fat but do quite a bit of exercise and walk everywhere hence always getting blisters on feet.

Me too hun but I asked mods to pull a post about us fatties but guess what it´s open season on fatties today.

Mods not fit for the job if you ask me.

Now lets look at this another way, keeps someone in a job :thumbsup:

ryouga;6589604

Please dont start with fat jokes or at least have some tact as I am fat … Please dont start with fat jokes or at least have some tact as I am fat but do quite a bit of exercise and walk everywhere hence always getting blisters on feet.

shoes dont fit

Banned

kungfu;6590701

shoes dont fit

osrry, but so made me laugh :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1319
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767241
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927352
      4. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…67

See more discussions