Wow! AMAZON sold all echo dots

Posted 23rd Nov 2018
all echo dots for £25 have sold out. they won't be in stock untill 27th December or January.

that is a shock Not that I need one
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
Currys have the older 2nd gen in stock for under £20.
Argos still have stock
Prime now have it still
Happens every year. They usually get more before the date.
I can hear my next door neighbour talking (shouting to you and me) to her Alexa.
It sets my echo spot off sometimes. Looking at the history of some of the stuff she's asked. Demented neighbours. How many times is she going to order a Domino's?
Meh, they have extra in the warehouse, they just release them in batches thought out the day / coming days.

Like they are going to run out of a big selling product a month before Christmas and not have any until after
Amazon are smashing it . Not many can compete and I have had some cracking deals from this app for Amazon deals the past 2 years . I had to go prime as I was getting 2-4 orders a month .
2nd gen is better anyway as they are powered by micro USB. Heaven knows why they went backwards technology wise and have moved to a pin power connector.
aturner12323/11/2018 15:42

2nd gen is better anyway as they are powered by micro USB. Heaven knows …2nd gen is better anyway as they are powered by micro USB. Heaven knows why they went backwards technology wise and have moved to a pin power connector.

3rd gen sounds much better.
Yup, the sound on 3rd gen is a massive improvement. Micro USB really isn't deal breaker.
terriclarkfan26 m ago

Hardly a hifi replacement though.

I've uhhmmd and arrrghhd whether to get a v2. or v.3 Dot, trying to justify it by thinking well, it's only £20 or £25, but it's just squandered money.

They need to bring out an Echo or a Google Mini that can be self-powered (rechargeable solar-powered echo) and then live in the bathroom or kitchen, so as you're getting ready for work, or for going out, you can listen to music without deafening the entire house, and set reminders ask for what it is you need to find out. That I'd buy.
terriclarkfan36 m ago

And the build quality is a lot better.
TopTrump23/11/2018 14:58

I can hear my next door neighbour talking (shouting to you and me) to her …I can hear my next door neighbour talking (shouting to you and me) to her Alexa.It sets my echo spot off sometimes. Looking at the history of some of the stuff she's asked. Demented neighbours. How many times is she going to order a Domino's?

really ?
You should ask Amazon how to stop the interference.
Misslovely23/11/2018 21:41

really ? You should ask Amazon how to stop the interference.

She's a gobby mare, you can hear her down the street
Edited by: "TopTrump" 23rd Nov 2018
TopTrump1 m ago

She's a gobby mare, you can hear down the street

She sounds like me sometimes when kids make me cross. but I'm not that bad
well i sent two back few days back, i got them from john Lewis instead
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants