Wow apple you really are bad

Found 20th Oct 2017
What’s all this about then ,got an earphone adapter because there stupid desgin team thought it was a good idea to remove the headphone jack 😡.so I got this £3 adapter of eBay then 2 mins later it cuts out and on screen says this is not compatible with your I phone . After looking the new update has a feature that checks the adapters ect you now use with your I phone and if there not there over priced stuff your doomed ...

You scum bags apple I’m going back to Samsung
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
mds12566 m ago

Buy cheap.... buy twice.who uses headphone jacks these days it’s 2017

Me.
You get what you pay for
hang on a minute I'll just fetch my duster...

32285374-J8yCY.jpg
28 Comments
Take a bite brother
Bit over the top ending there on something that’s been missing for a while now, any apple lead needs to be a certified on, been that way for years long before the headphone jack was replaced back to the 4 or after updates they stop working. You paid a small fortune fir the phone buy a genuine connector for a tenner job done.
Buy cheap.... buy twice.

who uses headphone jacks these days it’s 2017
mds12566 m ago

Me.
You get what you pay for
mds125627 m ago

who uses headphone jacks these days it’s 2017

and the majority of phones still come with a headphone socket.
Agharta20 m ago

and the majority of phones still come with a headphone socket.

Just a matter of time before they ditch them
hang on a minute I'll just fetch my duster...

32285374-J8yCY.jpg
mds125615 m ago

Just a matter of time before they ditch them

At which point your point might be valid but it's not happening in 2017.
Dark.Energy9 m ago

hang on a minute I'll just fetch my duster...[Image]

I liked it but unliked it when I saw you had liked it yourself
I should think so too. Re-liked
Edited by: "deeky" 20th Oct 2017
deeky16 m ago

I liked it but unliked it when I saw you had liked it yourself

I saw that myself (not the first time since the website update) and it actually made me comment on the feedback thread. Clicky

Can't wait for it to be ignored

Edit: not aimed at you by the way, DE, just an observation since the update.
Edited by: "RossD89" 20th Oct 2017
mds12561 h, 14 m ago

Everyone except apple customers perhaps.
Agharta34 m ago

At which point your point might be valid but it's not happening in 2017.

Google pixel 2 and the iPhone both don't have a headphone jack. Uses usb C to 3.5mm.

Slowly getting there. With audio over usb/lightning. I can see headphones with a Dedicated connector on the cord and ditching the 3.5mm jack
mds12561 h, 38 m ago

Who uses headphone jacks these days it’s 2017

Considering that Apple include a dongle that turns the Lightning port into a headphone jack and Google do the same with the Pixel 2 albeit from USB Type C then pretty much all phones ship with a headphone jack one way or another.
Bluetooth audio has been around for roughly 10 years so the main thing new here is that some manufacturers are seeing an opportunity to up-sell over priced wireless earphones hence removing the port from the actual phone.
Why do you think Apple purchased Beats headphones prior to removing the jack?
Because they also have excessively high profit margins so it was a way for Apple to increase profits.
So removing the headphone jack was a way of pushing people towards over-priced wireless earphones.
Not that Apple are the only ones but they are the masters of over-charging and getting away with it.
At least you can easily purchase an official and reliable replacement.... The pains and regrets of being a Moto Z owner
kos1c7 m ago

Google pixel 2 and the iPhone both don't have a headphone jack. Uses usb C …Google pixel 2 and the iPhone both don't have a headphone jack. Uses usb C to 3.5mm. Slowly getting there. With audio over usb/lightning. I can see headphones with a Dedicated connector on the cord and ditching the 3.5mm jack

He was talking about not using earphone jacks at all so using one on a dongle is no different.
Pixel is a relatively low volume device and Pixel 2 was released this month so will have negligible impact on 2017 figures.
But it ships with a dongle so like the iPhones they all give you out of the box access to a earphone port.
Which brings us back to his point which is about using wireless earphones.
summerof763 h, 35 m ago

You get what you pay for

In that case, pay me £10 for this £5.
RossD8911 h, 2 m ago

I saw that myself (not the first time since the website update) and it …I saw that myself (not the first time since the website update) and it actually made me comment on the feedback thread. ClickyCan't wait for it to be ignored

Back to 17 May...

[ hotukdeals.com/com…175 ]
Ha, I imagine apple are doing this right now...

32286578-PKiof.jpg

Then using that money you gave them to work out even better ways to make more profit. So it's all your fault.
.MUFC.9 h, 15 m ago

In that case, pay me £10 for this £5.

32286759-rZtMK.jpg

One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch
deeky14 h, 13 m ago

I liked it but unliked it when I saw you had liked it yourself I …I liked it but unliked it when I saw you had liked it yourself I should think so too. Re-liked

I liked the comment too. Then I unliked it because you pointed out that DE had liked it himself before he unliked it and you subsequently re-liked it. What am I to do now? Do I re-like it on the basis that DE unliking his previously self-liked comment led you to reverse your unliking with a replacement like, or do I not re-like the comment in order to both retain some individuality in relation to my liking strategy, and ensure that DE does not move on from this feeling he can self-like at will in the future without some form of censure, and no amount of unliking your own like will be countenanced?

Update - I have re-liked it (ftm) after regretting my decision. I would appreciate Splenders input for some clarity on this matter.
Edited by: "Saturn" 21st Oct 2017
Saturn17 m ago

I liked the comment too. Then I unliked it because you pointed out that DE …I liked the comment too. Then I unliked it because you pointed out that DE had liked it himself before he unliked it and you subsequently re-liked it. What am I to do now? Do I re-like it on the basis that DE unliking his previously self-liked comment led you to reverse your unliking with a replacement like, or do I not re-like the comment in order to both retain some individuality in relation to my liking strategy, and ensure that DE does not move on from this feeling he can self-like at will in the future without some form of censure, and no amount of unliking your own like will be countenanced?Update - I have re-liked it (ftm) after regretting my decision. I would appreciate Splenders input for some clarity on this matter.

32287489-p1g4s.jpg
Even most Bluetooth headphones can be used wired. The lack of 3.5mm on phones is pointless from a user standpoint. It's all about our profit. The OP is a perfect example.
Edited by: "rev6" 21st Oct 2017
Ha new iphone 8 battery is smaller than the iPhone 7 battery.
What's the bets apple doesn't want the phone to last more than a days use, so that after a year when the battery has lost 20 perc. the sheep have to buy the next new iphone to get them through a full day.
Apple are modern day masters of planned obsolences. What were you expecting?
Saturn21 h, 30 m ago

I liked the comment too. Then I unliked it because you pointed out that DE …I liked the comment too. Then I unliked it because you pointed out that DE had liked it himself before he unliked it and you subsequently re-liked it. What am I to do now? Do I re-like it on the basis that DE unliking his previously self-liked comment led you to reverse your unliking with a replacement like, or do I not re-like the comment in order to both retain some individuality in relation to my liking strategy, and ensure that DE does not move on from this feeling he can self-like at will in the future without some form of censure, and no amount of unliking your own like will be countenanced?Update - I have re-liked it (ftm) after regretting my decision. I would appreciate Splenders input for some clarity on this matter.

deeky21 h, 13 m ago

[Image]

In truth, even when we dislike someone, we really like his company here;
even when we ignore someone, we really are missing him after a while.
mds125620th Oct

Troll is obvious
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants