Groups

WOW! Argos have some AMAZING DEALS!!! Get your reservations in LOL!!!

Check out these scorchers below.

MODERN WARFARE 3 pre-order - ps3 & 360 £ 44.99

Forza 3, Mass Effect and Viva Pinata - 360 £79.99

And last but not least wait for it..........

MODERN WARFARE 2 £47.99 on 360 & ps3 lol!!! haha

My god whoever makes argos price list up needs to be slapped with a wet fish!

12 Comments

Banned

Look like inflated prices to put on "sale" in a few weeks.

LOL! Nice find OP, major heat

Some shops are so deluded.

Have you ever walked into a GAME store? I swear the online is run by Dr. Jekyll and the store's by Mr. Hyde. I always walk out disgusted.

dtovey89

Some shops are so deluded.Have you ever walked into a GAME store? I swear … Some shops are so deluded.Have you ever walked into a GAME store? I swear the online is run by Dr. Jekyll and the store's by Mr. Hyde. I always walk out disgusted.

Same here! Whilst having to pull out my distraught younger brother telling him I can get it online cheaper *sigh*

SamRawr

Same here! Whilst having to pull out my distraught younger brother … Same here! Whilst having to pull out my distraught younger brother telling him I can get it online cheaper *sigh*

I asked them how much they were selling a 250GB Slim Xbox 360 hard drive for and they quote me £84.99.

I was also most asked to leave the store after I told them they didn't have a **** clue lol.

dtovey89

Some shops are so deluded.Have you ever walked into a GAME store? I swear … Some shops are so deluded.Have you ever walked into a GAME store? I swear the online is run by Dr. Jekyll and the store's by Mr. Hyde. I always walk out disgusted.

I asked about this and basically the fella in a shop told me its dearer in the shop than online because of wages. F-kin Bull in my opinion, dont see how the company get the right to sell for 1 price online and another price instore.

I assumed that the stores had more overheads to recoup than stock that's kept in a warehouse...
    Doesn't make it any less annoying though...

Some high street retailers now have really lost the plot. Game are one for sure.

I have lost count of the amount of times I have been in and seen pre-owned games for £10 more than the new one on the shelf.

I only ever use them now if the have a GOOD deal on. Standard prices are usually £20+ more than online retailers. Tescos, ASDA etc have all started to suck more too since starting to sell pre-owned stuff.

Banned

I had to go into Game a few months ago to get rid of some vouchers. No way I'd go in there to spend my own money.

Back to the OP though, Amazon were doing MW3 preorders at £54.99.

GAME (instore) will no doubt have MW3 at an RRP of £49.99/45.99.

Insanity.

Game won't last and will blame the economy and the supermarkets rather than be honest and admit its because they have a crap pricing structure.
    Edited by: "Alfonse" 27th May 2011

bargin!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944534
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow610
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2048
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927371

See more discussions