Expired

WOW !!! Bonnypack Glasgow

Found 3rd Mar 2015
Was at the Cash & Carry's in Glasgows South Side today. I honestly could not believe my eyes when I went into Bonnypack.
Brand new home accessories area and what they had mirrors, lighting, dressing tables and soft furnishings. Prices were amazing.
Please remember 20% VAT on top of marked price!
Community Updates
20 Comments
love bonnypack
lol did u get a black bag on exit... do they charge 5p for them

It's been years since I was in there!! Do you need a trade card?
prefer ABC myself
OP a price list or photos would have helped :-/
justanothercid

lol it's only on carriers
ewwaxo

prefer ABC myself

ABS You mean Huni, went there too. LTC is the best, you do have to be a member! I am. I was over buying my stock unfortunately for me they are expecting delivery for a few things on my list tomorrow! I was trying to save a day so went looking elsewhere! High end stock for Low end prices in Bonnypack! Googled when I got home! Truthfully nowhere can match.
justanothercid

No Charge. Lol!!!
Teragram

It's been years since I was in there!! Do you need a trade card?

No x
WheresMeNuts

OP a price list or photos would have helped :-/

You would have to live in GLASGOW. That's why I put it in miscellaneous. Not that type of place! You have to visit. Sorry x
Just checked. You do live here, sorry. You must be a novice! Take yourself over to the Southside at Kingston Bridge Exit, turn left, 150-250 yards straight on, you will see the sign on the building just as you approach, turn left into car park. Believe me! You will be thanking me after your visit. Cheers x
Edited by: "chrsinne" 3rd Mar 2015
KARGRECOD06

love bonnypack

Take yourself there soon! You will love it even more!! Honestly I was blown away!! Modern Home!! You could spend loads. I live in an old house and am inhibited due to picture rails and high skirting. Came home to measure. Going tomorrow to buy some. We've been talking about downsizing, I was not for it at all. Until today!
I have family from Northern Ireland and they hit Bonnypack every time they are over. You should see the amount of stuff they take back.
chrsinne

You would have to live in GLASGOW. That's why I put it in miscellaneous. … You would have to live in GLASGOW. That's why I put it in miscellaneous. Not that type of place! You have to visit. Sorry xJust checked. You do live here, sorry. You must be a novice! Take yourself over to the Southside at Kingston Bridge Exit, turn left, 150-250 yards straight on, you will see the sign on the building just as you approach, turn left into car park. Believe me! You will be thanking me after your visit. Cheers x

I've been a few times & in truth never found anything at an extra special price.
Can you give me an example of what they have & a price.
BTW:I work in catering & so any added info appreciated.
WheresMeNuts

I've been a few times & in truth never found anything at an extra special … I've been a few times & in truth never found anything at an extra special price.Can you give me an example of what they have & a price.BTW:I work in catering & so any added info appreciated.

They have beautiful ceiling lights, lamps, kitchen stools, console & dressing tables, mirrors, throws, cushions and accessories. I would say they are like TK Maxx prices. All look like what you would see in high end stores.
Extremely modern, stools were £29.99 + 20% vat. Large Mirrors around £120 + vat. Lamp prices were varied from £20 to £120. Ceiling Lights were gorgeous again low to high.
A very worthwhile visit if planning to move or update home.
SoullessMinion

I have family from Northern Ireland and they hit Bonnypack every time … I have family from Northern Ireland and they hit Bonnypack every time they are over. You should see the amount of stuff they take back.

We do same when our Irish relatives come over.
chrsinne

ABS You mean Huni, went there too. LTC is the best, you do have to be a … ABS You mean Huni, went there too. LTC is the best, you do have to be a member! I am. I was over buying my stock unfortunately for me they are expecting delivery for a few things on my list tomorrow! I was trying to save a day so went looking elsewhere! High end stock for Low end prices in Bonnypack! Googled when I got home! Truthfully nowhere can match.

haha absolutely yeah ABS. house of sher has gone downhill though.
used to love bonnypack at xmas,hated house of sher,took your handbag of you at the door oO,maybe give bonnyback another try cheers op.
ewwaxo

haha absolutely yeah ABS. house of sher has gone downhill though.

House of Sher been closed a couple of years now!!

Thanks chrsinne, as I said, not been there for years, but it was the best place to buy all the nieces and nephews their Christmas pressies, much cheaper than the 'big' shops and the old Castle C&C. Must have a visit when I'm next in Glasgow

chrsinne

No x

Teragram

Thanks chrsinne, as I said, not been there for years, but it was the best place to buy all the nieces and nephews their Christmas pressies, much cheaper than the 'big' shops and the old Castle C&C. Must have a visit when I'm next in Glasgow :D

Oh the days......Castle was brilliant at Xmas for the kids. Do have a look when your next up. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants